Chapter 6: Stop

Vlad smirked as he wiped the blood around his lips in front of Jimin. "You think I'm really going to forget about you, huh?" he said, advancing towards the frozen Jimin. "Just because Jeon saved you that day doesn't mean he's always around you... you're literally nobody," Vlad taunted, pulling Jimin closer.

Leaning in towards Jimin's neck, Vlad inhaled slowly. "Amazing... your blood must taste so freaking sweet and delicious," he continued, inhaling Jimin's scent. Jimin began crying out of fear. "Am I going to die today?" he thought, desperately hoping someone would save him.

"Let's have some fun, shall we?" Vlad asked, tearing Jimin's clothes. Jimin cried and struggled to stop Vlad, but he was overpowered. Glancing around, Jimin spotted a vase on his table. While Vlad was distracted licking Jimin's body, Jimin seized the opportunity to grab the vase and hurl it at Vlad's head. "Arghhhhhhhh...!" Vlad screamed, clutching his head, allowing Jimin to flee outside.

Jimin ran downstairs to the ground floor, but Vlad was already waiting there. With no other option, he raced back upstairs until he reached the rooftop. Panting, Jimin stopped at the edge. "You're not going anywhere, sweetie... just give up and come to me," Vlad taunted. Jimin looked behind him and then at Vlad. "I'd rather die jumping from here than giving you my blood," he declared.

"Are you sure?" Vlad asked, advancing towards Jimin. Closing his eyes, Jimin took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, mom, dad..." he whispered, then jumped from the rooftop. As he fell, Jimin felt something catch him, and he opened his eyes to find himself in someone's arms, being carried while flying.

"Jungkook?" Jimin gasped in shock. "Shut up," Jungkook said, maintaining his pace. "How did he find you? Are you walking around alone again? Are you that stupid?" Jungkook scolded, causing Jimin to start hiccuping. Arriving at his mansion, Jungkook placed Jimin on his sofa. "Stop crying; it's annoying," Jungkook grumbled, tending to the bruise on Jimin's cheek.

After cleaning the bruise, Jungkook handed Jimin a glass of water. "T-thank you," Jimin stammered, and Jungkook sighed. "Next time, don't expect me to come and save you like this," he warned, heading to his bedroom, leaving Jimin in the living room.

However, Jungkook stopped when he felt a pair of arms hugging him from behind. "What are you doing now?" he asked, as Jimin began crying on his back. Hesitating at first, Jungkook eventually turned around and hugged him back. "There, there, stop now. Let's go to bed," he said, patting Jimin's back.

Carrying Jimin to his bed, Jungkook gently placed him down. "Don't be surprised if you wake up in the middle of a forest tomorrow; I might throw you while you're asleep," Jungkook warned, lying beside him.

"Jimin, please don't trust me..." he whispered, his voice filled with uncertainty.

Hellooo guysss 🌼 here's is the new chapter💜 again sorry for my grammar and thank you for your support. See you on the next page💕

P/s: BTS on UN today I'm so proud😭