Chapter 11: Lovers ♥️

Jungkook pov:

I totally understand why Jimin crying right now it's because he finally realize that I don't have a heart.

I've always been proud of the fact that I don't have hearts or feelings, but I'm not sure how my feelings appeared after meeting Jimin, and I really sad now that I don't have them. I forgot that we Vampires despise humans at this time since the desire to be with someone who loves and loved is so overwhelming. I'd never thought about love in my life since I was too preoccupied with my vampire world.

"I'm sorry to force you to have a feeling with me, Jungkook," Jimin whispered, tears streaming down his face. Jungkook carefully wipes his tears away. "It's okay," Jungkook replied softly, kissing Jimin on the forehead. "Jimin, if something happens  between us one day, and I ask  you to leave me it's because our relationship is extremely dangerous. I didn't say this because I will abandon you when the time comes,  I want you to be safe" Jimin was informed by Jungkook. "You can say whatever you want, I won't leave you" Jimin smiled as he hugged Jungkook tightly.

"Jimin, are you sure about that?" While caressing Jimin's cheek, Jungkook said. With a tiny laugh, Jimin responded, "I'm sure Jungkook but what are we, Jungkook?" "hmm" Jungkook was taken aback by Jimin's query. "Can you explain what you mean?" Jimin let out a small chuckle. "We kissed, we're cuddling right now, we're telling each other how we're feeling, and we're saving each other"... After a brief pause, Jungkook said out "I'm not sure this is what they call it umm... I'm aware that we're lovers." Jungkook and Jimin both burst out laughing. Jimin tenderly kissed Jungkook's face and added, "idiot, it's called boyfriends"

Jungkook laughed and kissed Jimin's  face repeatedly that they both burst out laughing. "Stop it, I need to sleep, okay? I have class tomorrow morning," Jimin joked. "All right.... Come here," Jungkook said, reaching out to hug Jimin. Jimin jumped into Jungkook's and gave him a tight hug. Jimin murmured, "Good night," and Jungkook kissed his forehead. After then, Jimin fell asleep due to exhaustion.

It was morning when the sound of birds could be heard outside the apartment. Jimin drew his eyes open slowly. "Jungkook," Jimin recalled Jungkook sleeping with him, but Jungkook was not beside him. "Jungkook!" Jimin calls Jungkook again because he believes Jungkook is in the living room, but the house is quiet, implying that Jungkook is not there. Jimin believes Jungkook is preoccupied and had to leave his house early.

"At the very least, let me know if you want to leave" Jimin muttered quietly to himself. After college, Jimin goes to work at coffee shop as usual. Eunjae teased Jimin, "What with the unhappy  face from earlier are you arguing with your lover?" "He's a complete idiot," Jimin muttered as he wiped the table, and Eunjae chuckled.

Helloooo it's your author here🌼 sorry for taking a long hiatus (。ノω\。) I will try to be more active after this. here's is the new chapter hope you like it and sorry for my grammar
•́  ‿ ,•̀ Thank you and see you on the next chapter 💐.