Chapter 7: It's okay ♥️

Jungkook woke up to find Jimin's hands wrapped around him. Staring at Jimin peacefully sleeping beside him, Jungkook's gaze lingered on Jimin's full lips and cheeks. "Shit... pull yourself together, Jungkook," he muttered, gently removing Jimin's hands from his waist before slipping out of bed and heading to the bathroom, leaving Jimin alone.

As Jimin slowly opened his eyes, a headache and shivers greeted him. Jungkook entered the room, startled to see Jimin sitting up, visibly unwell. "Hey, are you okay?" he asked, concerned, before feeling Jimin's feverish forehead. "Holy shit, you're burning up! Lie down; I'll get you some medicine," Jungkook instructed, prompting Jimin to comply.

"God, Jungkook, what are you doing? Why do you care if he's sick? You can just throw him away," Jungkook chided himself mentally, shaking his head. Returning to the room, he found Jimin undressing. "What the hell are you doing in my room?" Jungkook exclaimed, surprised. "I-I just wanted to take a shower, please," Jimin replied sheepishly, lowering his head. Sighing, Jungkook tossed a towel to Jimin and instructed him to go ahead.

After Jimin started showering, he noticed his towel on the wet floor. "Oh my... how am I going to... ahh!" he sighed, opening the bathroom door. "Jungkook," Jimin called out tentatively. "What now? Are you finished?" Jungkook replied without looking. "Um, the thing is... my towel fell and it's wet. Can I get a new one, please?" Jimin asked, causing Jungkook to turn around abruptly, freezing at the sight of Jimin's wet body. "Um, Jungkook?" Jimin's voice snapped him back to reality. "In your next life, please grow taller," Jungkook quipped, tossing another towel to Jimin.

Once Jimin finished showering, Jungkook gave him the medicine and invited him to breakfast. "You cook well," Jimin complimented, but Jungkook remained silent, focusing on his food. After breakfast, Jungkook informed Jimin that he'd arranged for his clothes to be packed and that he'd drive him back to his apartment.

"Jungkook, you've saved my life twice now. I owe you a lot. How can I thank you? Do you need anything in return?" Jimin asked gratefully. "No," Jungkook replied simply. "Then how about my blood?" Jimin's suggestion caught Jungkook off guard, causing him to choke on his food. "What did you say?" Jungkook stared at Jimin incredulously.

"In exchange for saving me, I offer you my blood," Jimin repeated, smiling. "Do you even know what you're talking about, Jimin?" Jungkook approached him cautiously. "I do..." Jimin's voice trailed off as he lowered his head. "You never knew what I might do while drinking your blood, Jimin. Don't test me," Jungkook warned. "But, Jungkook—" "Stop. Let's go back to your apartment."

As they prepared to leave, Jungkook suddenly felt weak and dizzy. "Shit... it's been a week since I had blood," he realized. "Jungkook, are you okay?" Jimin rushed to his side, concerned, supporting him as he stumbled. "Jungkook, you look pale," Jimin observed, cupping Jungkook's face. "Jimin, get out of here," Jungkook's voice trembled. "Why?" Jimin asked, bewildered. "Get out, I said! Get out!" Jungkook's eyes turned red, startling Jimin. "Wha—why?" Jimin barely had time to react before Jungkook pulled him close, sinking his teeth into Jimin's neck.

After a moment, Jungkook released Jimin, his eyes returning to brown as he held Jimin tightly, tears streaming down his face. "Jimin, I'm... I'm so sorry. I warned you," Jungkook whispered, remorseful. "It's okay, Jungkook. You saved me, so now I'll save you," Jimin reassured him, tears also welling in his eyes. "Jimin..." Jungkook wiped his tears and pulled Jimin into a kiss.

Here's the new chapter 🌼🤭

Thanks for the support and sorry for my grammar 💜
See you on the next chapter. Don't forget to vote if you like it🐰