Cinema

"Ladybug, what was it like recording your own voice?"

"Viperion, is it true there's something going on with you and Vesperia?"

"Ryuko, have you considered trying out for the French fencing team?"

"Chat Noir, do you feel like you played yourself better than Adrien Agreste?"

"What?"

They've been heroes for years, yet sometimes the questions from the media were a whole new array of stupid. Especially when they ask if voicing yourself is better than Paris' top model voicing you, who also happens to be you. Not that people knew that.

"I've got to admit kitty, Adrien Agreste is rather awesome." She dropped him a wink with only the tiniest bit of guilt plaguing her. She had never confided in Chat that Adrien was 'the other boy' and now they were on the path to a lifelong romance there was not a chance in hell she would.

"Yeah, well, Adrien can't do this."

Chat then decided to cause more commotion by doing a backflip, landing in his cheap imitation of a Spiderman pose. The crowd surrounding went wild. Even after all these years Chat was still a firm favourite of the Parisians.

He stood up and took a bow, winking to the many cameras scattered along the red carpet, before heading over to Alya for an interview to go on the Ladyblog.

"I don't know how you put up with him." Ryuko made her way over and next to Ladybug, watching Chats actions intently.

"I suppose someone has to look after him," Viperion had joined them, jumping into the conversation. "Who knows what's under that mask. Are you sure you want to take the risk?"

"Don't say things like that. You don't know him like I do. He's wonderful."

"I've got to admit," Ryuko added, "I agree with the snake."

"Ok, will you two stop! He's unique." Ladybug said.

"You'll say he's eccentric next" Ryuko began to make her way inside the cinema, "crazy with money."

Ladybug scoffed a laugh as she followed Ryuko, Viperion on her tail. Unfortunately Chat was nowhere to be seen, and Ladybug began to worry. For someone who was usually by her side constantly whilst in costume, not having him there was quite unsettling.

She walked over to his last known place and saw Alya talking to Nino, no Chat in sight.

"Hi Alya, Nino. Have either of you seen Chat Noir?" They looked at each other before turning their attention back to her.

"He said he was going to meet you?"

"I haven't seen him for about ten minutes. Where has that cat got to?"

The moment was interrupted by the people around the red carpet screaming. Ladybug quickly directed her gaze to what had caused the commotion, and standing there looking ever the model he was, was Adrien Agreste, wearing one of her designs.

Her head snapped back to Alya, who she could see was suppressing a laugh at Ladybug's expense. Nino was looking curiously, trying to decide why Ladybug suddenly had a face to match the colour of her suit.

As if it wasn't bad enough, her eyes met with his and she saw a sparkle in them, one that thrilled her and terrified her. The one that meant he had an idea, an idea which was usually at Marinette's expense, so why was he looking at her that? She was Ladybug at the moment, not Marinette.

'Cat walking' up the red carpet, Adrien stopped near Ladybug, greeting Alya with a two cheek kiss and Nino with a fist bump before turning his attention to Ladybug. His face turned up into a smile, and she couldn't help the fluttering in her stomach. Quickly, she cursed herself for reacting, reminding herself she was an engaged woman.