Save Me

Marinette felt dizzy, really dizzy, to the point where she couldn't stand up any longer. She went to sit down on the sofa only to end up on the floor. It was a lot cooler than expected and the room was a lot darker. She couldn't quite make out the different areas of the room. Looking to the left, she was sure there was a television somewhere. Wasn't she watching something? Or was she reading something? If so, the magazine should be on the table in front of her. Where her leg was resting! That was it, she had a broken leg.

"M'Lady."

What was Chat Noir doing in her house? Oh, that's right. He knows her identity now. Wait ... her fiancé knows Marinette's marrying him. Woah, that's a big deal.

"M'Lady, can you hear me?"

Perhaps she could just close her eyes, just for a minute. It'd stop the world from spinning so fast. She took a deep breath and settled her body down.

"Bugaboo! Where are you?"

His voice sounded panicked and so far away. She tried to reach out to him but realised she was hearing things. She reached up to tap her ear and found the communicator already placed there. That's how she could hear his voice, and that's when she realised she was no longer in the safety of her home, she was precisely two metres from where she'd gotten engaged, on top of the Eiffel Tower ... and the whole world was spinning around her.

Oh, flip! She laughed, she had no idea how she was getting out of this one.

She looked around at what was happening. Smoke, mist and ... lightning? She looked up again only to find the lightning strike a second time, before a hero in red landed nearby.

Ryuko.

The hero gave her leader a nod before canvassing the area. Lady Noire wasn't sure what she was looking for but she was even more confused about why other heroes were out. She hadn't handed anyone a Miraculous, at least she thought she hadn't.

"Ryuko-" Lady Noire tried to shout to her, only to be met with her body slamming into the side of hers. It hadn't worked, whatever she'd tried to do.

"Ryuko?" Lady Noire asked again.

Silence from the raven haired hero next to her.

"Ryuko?" Still no answer. "No, no, no, no, we're doomed. I'm going to die and I haven't even finished my wedding dress yet."

A groan was heard beside her.

"Don't worry Bug, Prince Charming is on his way. Do you think you can stand up?"

Lady Noire looked at her legs.

"I do have legs, so I'm guessing so-" She said.

"Well, I'm only the first line of defence. Your Romeo and some of the others are waiting for you not too far from here, but you need to get to them. I can only hold him off for so long."

A ball of green hexagonal shapes appeared to the right.

"What's with the disco ball?" Lady Noire said.

Ryuko looked at her confused.

"It's Carapace."

"As in a turtle? That's a cool looking turtle, he's glowing."

Ryuko looked at her again, what was she on about?

"Did you know" Lady Noire continued, "that turtle is the name for all testudine species. So he could be a tortoise, instead of Carapace. He could have called himself tortoise man."

Lady Noire sat smiling at Ryuko. The dragon girl was completely perplexed by what was happening. Usually this girl had crazy plans but now ... well ... she was just talking crazy. Ryuko continued to stare at her team leader whilst trying to figure out what to do next. They couldn't go towards the exit as that had been what vaulted her back into Lady Noire, some sort of force field, but there was no way she could leave her to make her own way to safety. She was as high as a kite. Ryuko would have to speak to Mr Bug about the girl's drinking problem, she must be an alcoholic.