Kwami Swap

"Miraculous Mr Bug."

Mr Bug was standing not too far from Marinette's balcony. After Rena returned with the akuma, he called for Tikki to transform him and summoned his 'Lucky Charm'. One throw in the air later and everything was Miraculously back to normal.

"So, Mr Bug, have you had a fun afternoon?"

Adrien glared at Alya, she must have been joking right. His afternoon consisted of a reenactment of Marinette's favourite film; High School Musical, including a full duetted version of 'Breaking Free'. (Adrien would never admit to this, but he fully let his inner Troy shine). Then Marinette proclaimed her love for him, then Chat Noir, then him again, before wondering where her pizza was and passing out.

She slept for a good fifteen minutes on his lap whilst he read her latest interview in a teen magazine. Who knew Ladybug liked to go on day trips to IKEA? He always thought she just needed additional storage. He then moved her to lay her on the couch, propping her up by a pillow or two.

Calling off their transformations in Marinette's room they made their way down the stairs and into the kitchenette.

"So where is she now?" Alya asked.

"She passed out on the sofa about an hour ago." Adrien replied, as he grabbed a cookie from the side, and tossed it to Tikki to recharge.

"Have Tom and Sabine been up?"

"Sabine dropped us off some cookies and wanted to discuss with me what happened last night?" His arm reached up and to the back of his neck, his face showing a rather wonderful shade of pink. "I don't think she was too happy about me staying here without being informed beforehand."

"Well she better get used to it. You and their precious daughter will be doing more than sleeping up there in less than a month." Alya fed Trixx, dropping Adrien a wink.

His face blushed and he wasn't sure where to look. He was still getting used to the fact he'd been making out regularly with his old school friend/recent crush, who he also died for without any consideration, and who threw him off tall buildings. That mixed with how nervous she'd been around him in college just confused his emotions.

He knows he always called her their 'everyday Ladybug' but he never actually expected her to be Ladybug. Well he had the suspicion a couple of times, but she'd tricked him. She'd tricked him well.

"Har har," Adrien said, sarcastically. He looked down at his watch. It had been four hours. "We better wake her up, it's time for her next painkillers. Plagg." He called out.

Nothing.

"Plagg?" He called again to no response.

Suddenly he remembered something the kwami had questioned earlier.

"Do you think we get the same buzz as the holder?"

Tikki had been disgusted that he'd even thought about that, after all he was the God of Destruction, he couldn't just fly free without his care for inhibition.

Running to the table, he searched for Marinette's tablets. Finding them hidden under the magazine he was reading before he went to meet Alya, he noticed that four were missing in total.

"Adrien, we have a problem," Alya came running until the lounge, phone held aloft, Tikki and Trixx following behind.

"It wouldn't have anything to do with a certain Lady Noire, would it?" Adrien asked, eyes firmly on the foil packet in his hand.

"How did you guess?" Alya responded. He held up the packet and Alya gasped.

"It looks like Plagg wanted to test his theory?"