Roses

Marinette took a deep breath and looked at her mother and father, they both kissed her on the cheek before lowering her veil and calling their transformations.

"Are you ready to be Mrs Agreste?" Alya, aka Rena Rouge, walked to her embracing her in a hug.

"I've been ready since I was thirteen." Ladybug laughed. "Is all this actually real?" She asked no one in particular.

"You deserve it sweetheart, you two are made for each other."

They smiled between them as the opening bars to her entrance music began.

"This is it." Ladybug sighed, "he better be at the altar and not have gotten cold feet."

Her parents and Rena laughed, there was no way Chat Noir wasn't going to be standing at the bottom of the altar.

Marinette had contacted Clara Nightingale with a request, well actually Ladybug had, they wanted a piano instrumental of her Miraculous song as the bride's entrance music. She'd rearranged the composition to sound more like a ballad, but then sent the score to Adrien to record. It seemed Chat Noir had put in his own request to her too.

This was it. This was the moment they were to be joined together forever, and her heart was at the speed of a cardiac arrest. Why was she suddenly so nervous?

Rena was the start of the bridal procession, walking down the aisle at the speed directed by the music. Half way down she stopped and she saw Carapace give her a wink. Together the Maid of Honour and the Best Man dropped their transformations. Alya was left standing in a floor length pink dress, one strap holding the dress on her body and solid pleats in the length of the skirt. The dress was designed like one you'd see on a Greek Mythical Goddess, and fit Alya's curves wonderfully. Nino was matching in his three piece suit. Black slacks and jacket, cream waistcoat with pink detailing and a pink silk cravat. A white rose placed perfectly in his buttonhole, matching the sparkling white rose display in Alya's hands. The roses were joined by jewels, and edged with glitter - magical just like their owners.

Trixx flew up front to meet Wayzz, both in their wedding attire complete with tiny hats. Fluff was seated on the white rose arch around where Alix was standing, waiting for her fellow kwami's to come and join her. Alix nodded to Alya as she looked around the room. Marinette had given 'Miraculous' to all their friends. Everyone was here. Tears pooled in the bottom of her eyes, everything was perfect.

Gasps and chatter sounded around the room; exclamations of 'it can't be' and 'it was them all along' filled the air, along with people realising there was only one male from their class not there. Could he be the groom? Questions then went to Ladybug; was it Chloe? Lila? Sabrina? Marinette?

Chat gave Alya a smile as she made her way to the front with the boys. She gave Chat Noir a wink.

"You're not going to be ready for this, Catboy." She said, turning her head back towards the entrance.

Chat followed her gaze as his eyes set upon the beauty in front of him. There was Ladybug. His wonderful, lucky Ladybug. She was dressed as normal, but there was something different, it was as though he could finally see through the mask, he could finally see Marinette.

Her parents were either side of her, and she held a bouquet matching Alya's, only it was larger. The ribbon wrapped to make the handle, cascaded down in two waterfalls of silky white, gleaming and flashing under the sunlight, the red of her gloves clashing with the purity it represented.

They couldn't keep their eyes off each other, following the footsteps of the bride until they were face to face. She could see the glistening in the bottom of his eyes, tears welling with overwhelming emotion. She smiled and reached out for his hand.