Voicemail/Call

When you're in the midst of a swimwear photoshoot and need to look provocative, the last thing you need is your phone going off manically.

This morning Marinette and Adrien woke up to all news stations outing LadyNoir. The picture of the two of them kissing had made its rounds to pretty much every news channel, website, feed, paper ... you name it, they were the hot headline. They even had memes.

At precisely six that morning, a rather angry Alya had been on the phone to Marinette demanding why 'The Ladyblog' hadn't had the scoop for the wedding. In other words, Alya was raving mad that Marinette hadn't let her get the news out first, especially as she was her Maid of Honour.

[Alya] You better have a good explanation for this!!!!

The amount of exclamation marks was scary enough in itself, but then suddenly a picture appeared. Her blood ran cold as she looked at the image and article from CNN ... and BBC World News ... and every other news outlet in the World.

[Mari] Oh no! This isn't good!

As Marinette pressed send, another message came through.

[Kitty] Have you seen the news? I'm so sorry! x

Both heroes had a second number on their phones where they could message each other without giving something as critical as their real number away.

[M'Lady] It's ok Kitty, we'll figure something out. No ones fault, just not ideal x

[Alya] My followers are going crazy on the message boards. They want to know why I haven't posted anything.

[Kitty] I'm just at work and won't have my phone to hand. If you need me to cancel just let me know and I'll come to you x

[M'Lady] Don't worry kitty, I'll let you know when I think of something x

Marinette tapped her phone against her thigh. It wasn't ideal to be thinking about this in the middle of a photoshoot with Adrien. Not just any shoot though, a swimwear shoot. After the whole butt incident at the cinema, she was finding it hard to concentrate on the matter at hand. Her eyes just couldn't stop wandering.

[Alya] I've got an idea. You will need to run it by lover boy though, he'll be involved too.

Marinette looked at her phone and saw the latest message from Alya. Thank God she'd got an idea because Marinette wasn't having any luck in the thinking department, especially now Adrien was doing shots of his back. How is it possible to have that many back muscles? Adrien looked over his shoulder to smoulder at the camera and suddenly Marinette could see him in a black mask. Not just any mask but Chat's, and oh wow, that was swoon worthy. Yikes!

[Alya] Earth to Marinette! It's been twenty minutes, do you want my help or not?

Marinette checked the time and couldn't believe how long she'd just been ogling her best friend, who, might she add, wasn't her fiancé. What was wrong with her?

[Mari] So sorry Al's. Just talking to Chat

Lies.

and he wants to know what you were thinking?

Wow! Bigger lies! Well done Marinette.

Sighing, she placed her phone into her pocket and looked up. Adrien was now sitting in one of the chairs intently staring at his phone.

[Nino] What are you going to do now, bro? You're screwed!

Adrien wiped a hand over his brow, careful not to make too much of a mess regarding his makeup.