Blush

LADYBLOG TRANSCRIPT: LADYNOIR RELATIONSHIP REVEAL Posted 1 hour ago

[Alya] Hello lovely Ladybloggers, and welcome to this week's live stream. Now, I know you've all seen the pictures of our beloved heroes getting all cosy together, so it's time to put the rumours to rest.

I have both Ladybug and Chat Noir with me today to clear up the rumours about their relationship, and they will be answering some of your questions live for the next hour. Don't forget to comment your question in the box, but, please, try and keep it PG-13.

So, Chat Noir? How are you both?

Camera pans to Ladybug and Chat Noir, currently sitting on a sofa holding hands.

[Chat Noir] We're great, thank you Alya. Fresh here from saving Paris again.

[Alya] I can see you're both holding hands. Would you like to expand on that?

Chat looks at Ladybug, who takes a deep breath.

[Ladybug] As everyone knows, myself and Chat Noir have been working together for over nine years and our relationship has grown over this time. We've always been the best of friends, looking out for each other and saving each other, and like every good romance story that friendship turned into love.

[Chat Noir] Neither of us know when it happened or even how? But we're happy and it feels right. So yes, to everyone who wants to know the truth, myself and Ladybug are in a romantic relationship.

Ladybug and Chat Noir look at each other, eyes showing how sickenly in love the two heroes are.

[Alya] Now, Chat Noir, you say you don't know when it happened, yet if my understanding is correct, you have loved Ladybug from the beginning.

Ladybug blushes at the statement.

[Chat Noir] laughing From the first time she stood up to Hawk Moth, I always said I would love her. In my younger years, I can say it was more of an infatuation, a crush, but now I know my heart only belongs to this Lady. I must admit though, she is not my first relationship. There have been others along the way, they were just never her.

Ladybug's face increases in colour.

[Alya] How about you, Ladybug? Was Chat always the kitten you wanted?

Ladybug lets out a laugh.

[Ladybug] Honestly, no! I was madly in love with someone else during my teenage years, but I figured out it was just a teenage crush, similar to what Chat just said.

However, what I feel for Chat is something real, something more than I've ever experienced.

[Alya] So, you didn't feel anything at all during your early crime fighting days?

Alya presents Ladybug with pictures from very intimate moments they shared; such as hugs and kisses.

[Ladybug] Ok, there might have been a tiny amount of something always there.

[Chat Noir] looking like the cat that got the cream These moments were some of my favourites ever. I've actually had the Oblivio kiss as a screensaver, in the past. I kept it for a few months.

[Alya] Really? Now that's interesting.

[Chat Noir] Yeah, I have always had LB as my screensaver since I was fourteen years old. I even kept her on there during my time dating another person.

[Alya] Scandal! What did the girl think?

Chat Noir places one hand behind his neck and rubs, his face turning into one of regret.