Secret

Four hours in accident and emergency was not how Marinette expected to be spending the Saturday after her bachelorette party. After x-rays, check ups and scan's Marinette was now the proud owner of a plaster cast on her right leg. Luckily, it was only a minor fracture and the cast would be taken off in the next six to eight weeks, the only problem, her wedding was in three.

The broken leg was the least of her worries though, after all, she had woken up next to her hall pass Adrien Agreste this morning. The guy she was sure she still had feelings for and the guy who may just be her fiancé.

When she woke up that morning luck was sure on Marinette's side, as her continuous screaming stopped them from actually talking about why they were wrapped together in her bed. Instead, Adrien was more panicked about getting her to hospital.

Four hours and thirty minutes later she was back at home, with Alya, trying to piece together what had happened the night before.

"I don't know about you, girl, but Ladybug and Chat Noir were doing some crazy acrobatics last night." Alya said with a wink.

She pulled out her phone and gave it to Marinette. On the Ladyblog was a clear video of the two heroes attempting to trapeze together. She groaned in desperation, they'd done it again. Next heroes meeting she'd make sure to reinforce the rule of no drinking and transforming, do as I say not as I do, and all that jazz.

"Can we try something?"

"Sure."

"Can you remember the trapeze artists at Cirque Du Soleil?"

Oh no! Flashbacks to the previous night proved one thing, it was her idea.

She watched the video intensely. They looked pretty good together, flying and falling through the air, kissing intimately before moving to their next trick.

Suddenly they were watching Ladybug lose her grip on Chat's hand. You could tell they were talking before she flew through the air, flipping again and again. Then she remembered, her earring began to fall out and her transformation dropped from her leg, her right leg.

"Ouch, girl, you're lucky you only had a minor fracture."

They both watched as Ladybug rolled along the floor, before springing up into her dismount pose. Marinette groaned, how drunk was she to not be able to feel the break?

"I eased the pain as much as I could, plus it's completely protected under your transformation." Tikki was floating next to the guardian munching on a cookie.

"Alya, what am I going to do?"

"About your broken leg, or about waking up with sunshine?"

Marinette turned bright red, placing her hands over her face with a loud groan.

"I am screwed, so screwed! I don't even know how I found him."

"You didn't ... you know?" Alya asked, wiggling her eyebrows up and down.

"No, no, no, I'm sure I'd remember that." She tapped her fingers together in embarrassment. "We were both fully dressed this morning."

Marinette looked between Alya and Tikki before sighing.

"I've got this idea in my head, and I don't want to confront it yet, but I think if I don't I may not react the way Chat wants me to at the wedding."

"Girl, you're talking in riddles." Alya frowned at Marinette.

"I think I know who Chat is and it warms my heart and terrifies me at the same time. I don't want to build my hopes up though. You know how these things go ... you get the idea in your head only to be bitterly disappointed with the end result, and I don't want Chat to feel as though I'm disappointed. I do really love him."