Chapter 7 (Self Discipline)

**** TWO WEEKS LATER ****

-Leo's View-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!" Oroku Saki roars in rage.

By now Leonardo is used to his father's outbursts, everytime he talks to him he always finds a way to yell at him for even the slightest mistake he makes.

Leo kneels feet away from his master who  is sitting down upon a throne, he can sense Saki's eyes which are flaming with fury as they glare daggers down at him.

"I-I'm sorry for disappointing you father... but Manhattan is huge, searching for the Hamatos is like trying to find a needle in a haystack." Leo brings up, stating a point as he pauses in his words before starting another sentence.

He lifts his head while he watches his father stand up and tread over to him.

"I send you to do one thing for me and instead you disrespect me with your pathetic excuses!" Shredder exclaims in a cold tone of voice.

The sharp sound of thunder rumbles across the dark clouds in the late night sky just outside in the background.

Leo can feel his heart beating fast in his chest as he anticipates what's to come while he tries to steady his increasingly rapid breaths.

'This isn't going to end well.'

He knows whenever his master is disappointed in him he is sure to get punished for his failure which always results in him getting beaten.

His master stomps up to Leo.

Before the boy can close his eyes.

Crack!

An enormous bolt of lightning flashes through the large glass windows which are in place of what should be walls on three sections of the room.

Leo's chin come in contact with a hard fist as he is suspended into the air.

He hardly had any time to react while the back of his head impacts against solid concrete.

Any kid his age would groan in agony but Leo stays silent.

He is quick to get up on his knees and lowers his head.
Leo swallows a mixture of his own saliva and blood as he can taste the tangible flavor in his mouth.
The area that came in contact with the floor pounds against his skull in agony.

"Bradford, Tiger Claw, further the boy's education in pain." Shredder's husky voice orders, showing no empathy in his tone.

'Here we go again...'

An evil chuckle rings in Leo's ears.

"This is going to be fun." Bradford says with a smug grin on his face.

The last thing Leo hears is footsteps coming up close to him before he feels continuous blows strike him down to the ground.

    A few minutes pass before Shredder gets up from his throne.

"That's enough!" He barks.

Leonardo doesn't move from his feeble position where he lays stiff as a board on the floor.

Tiger Claw and Bradford obey their master's command right away.

Shredder strides past them, metal from his armor clanks before he stops walking, the outline of his body towers over Leo.

"You have two days and if I don't have their location by then you'll feel nothing but pain for the rest of your life." Saki states in a threatening tone.