Chapter 3

My breath caught in my throat to see him already intensely watching me with the same look he had from the party in his ocean blue eyes.

He wore all black again, which suited him well, his hair done in a messy quiff. He was still as beautiful as he was from the party.

I merely gave him a nod, the small smile still plastered on my face as I tried to keep my cool. I didn't know what was happening with me all so suddenly but my nerves were going haywire.

"And Louis, this is Harry, your tutor," Miss. Lancy seemed unfazed from our staring and I quickly looked away. "I'll let you two be so you guys can work out a schedule of some sort. Thank you Harry for agreeing to this! And Louis, I expect to see some improvement by the next test you guys have coming up in the two weeks. If he's passes, Harry, you won't need to help him anymore."

I could still feel Louis's piercing eyes on me as I listened to her. It made me nervous but also kind of thrilled in a way. I quickly shook my head free of my thoughts, focusing back on Miss. Lancy who was still blabbering off.

"Anyways, see you two boys tomorrow!" She finished and I blinked at her before regaining my composure. She seemed oblivious to my spacing out and gave us a wave before she left without another word.

My heart started to pound even harder with us alone. I waited for anything, for him to speak or something, keeping my eyes glued to the ground.

"Your Liam's brother aren't you?" Louis started, startling me to look up at him. I blinked, shock filling through me, blue eyes watching me carefully. I nodded wordlessly, not even gonna try to voice my surprise.

He hummed, nodding slowly. "Here."

Louis dug into his pocket and whipped out his phone, lifting it towards me.

"Type in your number. We can study at my house and shit. I don't care when really so you can decide that. We just can't study on the days I have practice," he shrugged at me and I glanced at him, reaching forward to take his phone.

I quickly typed in my number, making it a contact and texting something so that I would get his number too.

"It doesn't matter to me either," I muttered quietly, handing back his phone.

Louis clicked his tongue. "So he speaks! Well, we can start today if that's alright with you?"

My cheeks burned at his slight teasing tone. I couldn't help but to feel shy in his presence but I was glad that it wasn't awkward.

"Yeah, that's alright with me," I mumbled, shifting on my feet.

"Great," he clapped his hands. "Well, meet me in the school's parking lot after school and I'll take you there."

I raised an eyebrow at him but he didn't seem to care as he started to walk out of the classroom.

"Well, see you then Haz," He smirked, giving me another once over before he disappeared around the corner.

<><><>

The rest of the day passed by like a blur ever since me and Louis's encounter, when he left me practically frozen with a link blush dusting my cheeks.

What the hell was even that? And Haz?

I was so confused. It makes me wonder if he actually remembered the party and part of me panics at that thought but another part of me thinks that something would come of out it.

When the final bell rung, I hurried to gather my shit while sending a text to Liam that I would be out so that he didn't need to wait for me.

From Liam, to me: out where? And don't forget, its a school night so you have curfew.