Chapter 9

The morning had came quicker than I thought with a knock on my room door startling me awake.

I woke up slowly, noting how cold I was all of a sudden and panicked when I heard Liam's voice.

"Harry if you're not awake in the next few seconds, I'm coming in there!" He called, knocking on my door again. It took me a second to process what he said and to calm down when I didn't see Louis beside me anymore.

Though I was glad we weren't gonna get caught, I couldn't help the pang that went through my heart when I didn't see him.

"I'm awake!" I called back, huffing as I climbed out of my bed to open the door, finding Liam standing there all dressed and ready to go.

"Harry, you gotta get dress or we'll be late," Liam said, peering into my room with furrowed brows.

"I'm not going," I sighed, turning away from my door to go back to my bed.

"What do you mean you're not going?" Liam crossed him arms but I didn't miss the knowing look his eyes gave off.

"Exactly what it means Liam. Just let me miss this one day, its only a Friday anyway!" I pointed out.

"Fine but are you alright? Is this about yesterday? Is that why you don't want to go to school?" Liam questioned.

I sighed but nodded.

Liam sighed. "Ok, thats fine since its Friday. I'll be home around five after practice. Text me if you need anything and I'll see you then. Bye, H."

"Bye," I muttered before Liam had shut the door on his way out. I sighed, plopping back on my bed to listen to Liam rustling downstairs before the front door slammed shut.

After another moment, knowing fully well Liam was gone, I moved to check my phone and to text Louis.

But then, my closet door opened and I jumped.

"Is he gone?" A very familiar voice chimed and Louis poked his head out to look at me. We stared at each for a second before I crowed out a cackle. Somehow, the sight was funny to me.

"Why are you laughing at me?" Louis pouted at me, coming out of the closet and plopping on my bed beside me.

"Son of bitch, Louis. You scared me!" I laughed, calming down. "I thought you had left for a moment there."

"I told you I'm a light sleeper. He probably spent five minutes knocking on your door, trying to get you awake so I was lucky enough to have time to hide in your closet," Louis explained. I smiled at him.

"What?" He asked, a slow smile forming on his face.

"You stayed," I said softly.

"Well yeah!" He stated as if it was always something he'd do. "I said I would!"

"Thank you," I reached over and hugged him. He returned the hug wholeheartedly. I pulled away and stood, gripping his hand to tangle our fingers together.

"Come on! I want to start our date!" I said excitedly, pulling Louis out of my room and into our empty house. Louis laughed as he allowed himself to be pulled along willingly by me and I smiled at the sound.

When we made it to our kitchen, I headed straight for the cupboards where I knew where the good snacks would be.

"What would you like?" I glanced over at Louis who stood respectively by the bar.

"What is there?" He hummed, leaning against the bar with his head on his hand. I had to look away from the sight before I started to drool.

"Um, cookies, candy, chips...a lot of shit really that I have no clue where we got it from," I hummed with furrowed brows as I dug around the cupboard, looking through the assortment of snacks.