Chapter 4

Another week or so had passed after I had started to tutor Louis in our class.

And so far, it had been really good.

Not to mention that he was also my crush but he was a great friend.

Niall had been questioning me who it was along with Liam ever since I had gotten home around dinner the first time. I merely said it was just a friend and let it go.

I mean, how do you say 'oh yeah, I'm tutoring my crush who is also the person I lost my virginity to?'

It wouldn't go so well.

But me and Louis have been getting along great and I was glad he wasn't one of those stuck up seniors. He was sassy, smart and funny which only made me fall for him even harder.

I got to find out that he was also on the football team as well so some days, I couldn't tutor him or see him so we texted throughout the days. It was actually comforting to hang around him without thinking of the party again.

Each day led us closer to our test and I could tell he was gonna pass. It made me wonder if we were still going to be friends after that since I wouldn't have the need to tutor him again.

When the final bell rang, me and Niall were chatting together. Today was another day where I had to go tutor Louis so Niall was going to meet up with Liam and Zayn. When he told me this, I gave him a knowing smirk.

"So..how are you and Zayn?" I asked smoothly.

Niall gave me a nudge. "Shut it. We're only friends."

I rolled my eyes, the smirk still on my face. "Yeah, of course, Ni. Just friends got it."

This time he rolled his own eyes playfully with a small chuckle. He went on to say something else when my phone suddenly vibrated.

From Louis, to me; hey are we still on for today?

I furrowed my brows at the text. Didn't Louis know we were since he didn't have practice?

To Louis, from me; yeah unless you have plans

Niall was still blabbering off about how he was hungry and stuff when I rejoined the conversation again but Niall didn't seem to notice how I wasn't really listening. He was always hungry so it wasn't surprising.

From Louis, to me; nope. See you then.

When I saw the message, I sighed. Even through text, Louis seemed a bit off. He was usually bubbly whenever we got together, even if it was only for studying.

Niall noticed. "Is everything alright?"

I glanced at him to find his icy blue eyes on me in a worried look.

I gave him a reassuring smile. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just gotta go."

I pointed to the side of the parking lot where I knew Louis would always hang around and park.

Niall gave me a knowing nod. "To tutor then? Want me to tell Liam?"

"Yeah, I'll be back same time. I'm guessing you'll be there too?" I hummed, stopping.

He grinned. "Yup and Zayn's gonna be there too."

I smirked, shaking my head. "Have fun then."

I gave him a playful wink before turning on heel to walk off.

"We're just friends," he called, making me roll my eyes but I didn't retort. They would make a cute couple, honestly. I merely gave him another wave, without looking back, that he laughed at.