Chapter 6

"Jay do I have to go????" Ni-ki whined from the living room.

"Ni-ki you have to get out of the house more, so stop being lazy and come along" Jay said as he dragged Ni-ki up to his room to get changed.

Ni-ki rolled his eyes as he put on something comfortable.

"Why are we even going in the first place??" Ni-ki asked as he expected an answer from Jay.

"I invited this guy. His name is Jungwon because we bumped into each other after school one day and we've been talking a lot so I took this as a day to get to know each other" Jay explained and Ni-ki was just uninterested.

"But why do I have to come. I'm not third wheeling you two" Ni-ki rolled his eyes as he turned around about to walk back up to his room.

"Ah ah ah. Not so fast. He's bringing his best friend there because he's going to be cooped up at home. You can have a chance to make new friends Ni-ki."

"But I don't want to meet anyone" Ni-ki said as he raised one eyebrow.

"Well too bad. Listen we already went over this like a thousand times. Please try to change"

"What are you? My mom?"Ni-ki sighed before putting on his shoes.

"I'm sorry Jay hyung I just don't know how to. It feels so weird" Ni-ki confessed before Jay out a hand on his shoulder.

"You've already changed a lot so just keep trying. You'll get there soon." Jay smiled before the two got into Jays car as they drove off to the amusement park.

Wonnie <3
Ayo I'm coming to pick you up rn.
Read

Rude much??
Read

BITCH JUST RESPOND

Sunshine ☀️
IM GETTING READY OK!?
Plus I'm shoving crackers in my face
because who knows if we're getting food.

Wonnie <3
Well hurry up with cracker shoving
I'm already outside your house.

Sunshine ☀️
How TF do you do that....
Anyway I'm coming

"Took you long enough" Jungwon stated as Sunoo got in the Uber.

"Uh where's Jake??" Sunoo asked confused on why Jake wasn't with them.

"Oh he's not coming. He's has some stuff to do with his dog. I just said that to get you to come" Jungwon explained before they drove off.

Sunoo sighed before starting a conversation.

"So tell me more about this Jay person" Sunoo brought up, obviously in for the tea on the drive there.

"Well he's tall, handsome not to mention he's hot asf-"

"I get it, I get it, he's good looking but anything else??"

"Well he's really kind and sweet, he invited me out to ice cream once and-"

"You got ice cream.... WITHOUT ME!?" Sunoo dramatically said as he made the "how dare you" facial expression.