Chapter 27

"Whoa!" Ni-ki yelped as he was pushed into the older as the tumbled onto the ground while Sunoo was holding his arm in pain. There was definitely some regret in using the razor earlier.

"Hey- uh you ok?" Ni-ki asked as he tried to make it less awkward for the two.

"I'm fine" Sunoo replied coldly as he turned away and walked towards the kitchen.

"Why did you cut yourself?"

"Why do you care?"

"Ofcourse I care! Day by day, I couldn't stop thinking about you and how you were, I care ok!? And i worry everyday I'm not with you. Look I'm sorry for everything that happened... I was set up.... I promise you I don't like Yuna and that you are the only one for me. Please try to understand..."

Hearing that Sunoo felt stupid. Of course he was set up. Why else would he suddenly see pictures of him everywhere without explanation? He was too busy over thinking the problem as a whole that he was too carried away not to notice the obvious.

"Wha- I don't know what to say..."

"If you would've let me explain the night it happened, none of this would've happened" Ni-ki said as he pointed towards the cuts on the olders arm as they still haven't bandaged them up.

"Come. I'll help you with them" Ni-ki said as he lead Sunoo over to a chair and pulled out the first aid kit and helped clean and bandage up the cuts to prevent further bleeding.

During the process the older let out many hisses as the process was painful. Especially when cleaning the wound, but it was soon finished as he was feeling much better.

"There, feeling better??" Ni-ki asked as he looked up at the olders face, he had tears forming at the eyes as he tried his best not to let them out. But he just couldn't hold it back any longer and burst into tears.

"A-after all that h-has happened.... A-and all the pain I caused towards y-you, w-why do you still care f-for me?"

"Because I love you... and I want to be with you, look your the only one that has ever really made me smile, the only one that brightens my days and the only one I will truly love, your irreplaceable in my heart"

Yet another beautiful confession.

"I can't go another day thinking you hate me. So please take me back, I'm so sorry for everything and I'll do anything to make it up to you"

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"Well then, you have to start liking Mint Choco. That's the only exception"

Oh god. He should've known that was gonna happen.

Ni-ki let out a deep sigh and nodded.

"If that will make you happy"

"Oh it will"

"Fine......."

"YAY!!!!! Let's go"

"Wait. NOW!!??"

"Yes now!! Let's go"

Wow things took a turn, but now Ni-ki has to deal with his worse nightmare....

Mint Choco.....