Chapter 15

"Oh so your official now huh" Jaemin smirked as he saw the one and only Nishimura Riki come by and "save the day".

"What in your right mind gave you the idea to kiss MY boyfriend!?" Ni-ki fumed as he threw a couple punches at Jaemin, making his lip bleed as they both got into a fist fight, but of course Ni-ki won.

"Don't ever come close to him again" Ni-ki scoffed as he got a slight nod from Jaemin but that's didn't stop for the events coming in the future as Jaemin ran out the change room.

Gym class wasn't over yet which left the change room completely empty as the younger approached his lover as he held his head up as the older lay on the floor, his face was pale, and he seemed ever so weak.

"Sunoo?? Baby are you ok? Please say something" Ni-ki gentle said as he sat beside his lover while resting the olders head on his lap.

"Ni-ki..... I- I don't feel so good" Sunoo whimpered before grabbing onto Ni-ki's hand and closed his eyes.

"Sunoo!? Baby!?"

That's when Ni-ki got worried and lifted the older up onto his back as unconscious Sunoo has passed out because of a concussion as Ni-ki ran down to the nurses office.

"That's definitely a concussion alright. And it's pretty major. How did this happen??" The school nurse asked as she placed a bag of ice on Sunoo's forehead and continued to question Ni-ki.

"Gym. He got hit on the head multiple times" Ni-ki lied, not wanting to bring up the situation, just hopes she would believe him.

Luckily she did.

"What are you to him? Cousin? Friend? Relative of some sort?"

"I uh-"

Ni-ki stuttered as he didn't want to tell anyone that he was his boyfriend.

"He's my friend, I found him in the change rooms because he wasn't feeling well"

"Ah ok. We might have to transfer him to a hospital for professional work, the school can only do the bare minimum for him, plus he is unconscious" the nurse explained as Ni-ki froze in his spot as he eyes have gone wide.

Soon an ambulance approached and took Sunoo away. Luckily it was the end of the day as Ni-ki was soon approached by a worried Jungwon running in his direction.

"NI-KI!! WHERE THE FUCK IS SUNOO!?"

"Won- I know how to explain... he's- in the hospital"

"WHAT!? What happened!?"

"Come outside. I'll tell you then" Ni-ki suggested as Jungwon nodded so they wouldn't attract too much attention.

"Now tell me what happened" Jungwon said impatiently as the worry in his eyes was clearly  visible.

"So remember when you told me that Sunoo wasn't on the bench anymore? And I went to go
look for him??"

"Yes? Get to the point Ni-ki!!"

"Well- Jaemin..."

"JAEMIN DID THIS TO HIM!?"

"Im sorry I wasn't there jus-"

"THAT MOTHERFUC-"

"Wonnie whats going on over here?" Jay approached as Jungwon had tears streaming down his face as he and Ni-ki stood there with their head hung low.