Chapter 8

"Come, we will take you home together" Jay requested as Jungwon nodded getting into the passenger seat beside as Jay recommended that Ni-ki sit besides Sunoo.

Why?? Idk

(Jay #1 Sunki shipper 🏅)

He was desperate for Ni-ki to become closer with other people because he wants someone to change him to be a better Ni-ki.

The car ride back was silent until suddenly Sunoo woke up after a bit and started looking around.

"Omg bitch your awake!!" Jungwon noticed and turned around in his seat.

"What happened??" Sunoo asked as he was in an unfamiliar car but it was just Jays.

"Um Jaemin...." Jungwon explained as Ni-ki and Jay just listened in.

"Oh I passed out again didn't I?"

"Yea- you should get some rest" Jay suggested as Jungwon agreed while Ni-ki had his headphones in.

Sunoo gave them a reassuring nod as he leaned against the seat and tried to drift asleep which he eventually did.

A few minutes passed as Ni-ki felt a little more weight on his shoulder in which he turned around to see what it was. It was just Sunoo sleeping peacefully on his shoulder. He looked exhausted.

Cute

And slowly Ni-ki drifted off to sleep as well because for some reasons car rides make him sleepy (A/N: me too)

Jungwon turned around in his seat to see the cute scene in front of him. It was Sunoo sleeping on Ni-ki's shoulder while Ni-ki slept with his head leaned on Sunoo's head.

"Awww they look cute together" Jungwon gushed before snapping a picture of the two.

"Hehe perfect blackmail"

That's when Jay looked into the mirror to see his cousin with Sunoo and also let out an awe.

"Jay focus on the road" Jungwon said so Jay doesn't crash his car and possibly kill everyone in the car.

"Fine fine. Whatever you say"

A few minutes later they arrived at Sunoo's place and that's when they decided to wake them up.

"Pssst sleepy heads. WAKE UP" Jay screamed while turning around in his chair to face them.

The two both jumped making them hit their heads against one another.

"Owwwww what was that for" Ni-ki asked probably still half asleep.

"Owie" Sunoo whimpered while rubbing his head.

"We are at your place now Sunshine" Jungwon explained while Sunoo rubbed his eyes.

"Oh. Ok. Bye!!" Sunoo said before leaving the car and entered his house as he still had eyes on him as the car pulled out of the driveway.

And yes you guessed it.

It was Ni-ki

"So Ni-ki. Mind telling us what happened with Sunoo at the amusement park?? How was it?" Jay asked as Jungwon gave Ni-ki a stare.

"Nothing hyung, I was kinda bored"

"Sure you were" Jungwon said sarcastically as he turned his body to face the front as they continued to throw questions at Ni-ki until they arrived at Jungwons place.

"He's definitely whipped" Jungwon whispered to Jay as Jay nodded while giving Ni-ki a glare.

"Whaaaaaaaaat!?" Ni-ki said as he noticed their expressions. "If your gonna kiss, at least don't do it in front of me"

"Yea whatever I'm gonna go. Bye Jay" Jungwon said as he entered his house.

Later on that night. Ni-ki was feeling bored as ever. He could hear the crickets chirping outside his window as he lays in bed wide awake, bored out of his mind with the vision of the scene at the Han River suddenly coming back as he started to question himself again.

That's when he got an idea. He decided to text Sunoo. It's something out of the ordinary but at least it gave him some company.

"Wait.... Maybe he's sleeping" Ni-ki thought to himself as he hesitated of it he wanted to actually text him or not considering that they aren't that close.

Yet

But that's when he received a text

Sunoo
Hey I'm bored. So I'm here to annoy
you now :)

"Huh... about time" Ni-ki whispered to himself as he now didn't have to start the conversation.

Ni-ki
And?? Your not sleeping?

Sunoo
Who are you? My mom?? She ain't home
and I have the house to myself. Besides it's
a weekend. Who the hell sleeps early.

Did he just sass me out? OVER TEXT!?
Ni-ki thought to himself as he didn't expect Sunoo's inner sass to show.

Ni-ki
Whatever. How you feeling?

Am I seeing things? Or is Ni-ki actually being nice?? Sunoo thought while holding his phone. He was way to hyped to go to bed and what better to do than text Ni-ki cause annoying sheep might be texting Jay.

Sunoo
Could've been better. Anyway I'm done annoying you now. You may sleep. Goodnight Ni-ki.

Ni-ki
Ok night

For some reason that conversation with Sunoo made Ni-ki feel happy even though it was short A feeling he can't describe but something like butterflies in his stomach with an overwhelming feeling of joy spread through his body which probably kept him awake for most of the night.

Soon enough Ni-ki out his thoughts aside and slowly drifted to bed

(Sorry for not updating. I've been busy with some other things and will try to get the other chapters out ASAP)

(P.S: Stan StayC)