Chapter 30

It was early morning as the sun was brightly shining as Sunoo woke up first out of the four as he felt another figure spooning him from behind. Yes it was none other than Ni-ki cuddling him from behind as he was practically taking up the whole bed, while Sunoo was on the verge of falling off.

"Ni-ki..... wake up~" Sunoo silently whispered to Ni-ki as he lightly shook him awake.

Soon enough Ni-ki woke up but didn't move an inch and stayed in that position.

"Ni-kiiiiiiiiiiiii your cooking me right now"
Sunoo whispered as he was sweating from all the heat the two were producing.

And there was sadly no AC.   *dramatic music*

"Shhhhh I wanna stay like this for a little longer" Ni-ki replied sleepily as he just pulled the older in for a tighter hug.

"Fineeeeeee just because you say so"

"Your so cute. You know that?" Ni-ki asked as he loosened his grip on the older.

"Of course I do. I'm the cutest"

"I love your boldness" Ni-ki said as the both of them giggled and got ready to meet up with the rest of the class.

"Good morning~" Jungwon chirped from the kitchen as he and Jay were making breakfast.

"Doesn't the school provide us with breakfast?" Ni-ki asked as he was clearly confused.

"They do but I brought some extra ingredients to make our own meals" Jay proudly said as he made toast

"Of course he did" Ni-ki mumbled to Sunoo as the older giggled and took a slice of toast as the four made their way outside into the wilderness.

"Anyway class. We'll be heading for a hike to explore the island while we are here. It's quite the view and very much worth it" Their camp guide announced as groans were heard among the crowd.

"I didn't know we were going for a hike. Uhhhhhhhhhggggggg exercise" Sunoo sighed as he was dramatically clinging onto Ni-ki.

"It's not that bad- you can climb on my back if you want" Ni-ki suggested but the older just shook his head and started walking along with the rest of the students. 

"I have legs. I can walk. Sorta" Sunoo huffed as he walked off somewhere behind the others.

"Aish this hyung" Ni-ki shook his head and facepalms himself "I love him"

As time went, there were a bunch of beautiful views but fortunately a lot of walking.

"Wow it's beautiful" Sunoo admired as Ni-ki looked down at him, and Sunoo noticed.

"Don't you dare say it"

"Not as pretty as you" Ni-ki winked which only made the older blush.

"Aishhhhh stopppppp" Sunoo whined as he covered his face in embarrassment also to prevent others from seeing how red his face was.

"But it's true. My boyfriend is beautiful"

"Yes I know but you didn't have to address it in front of everyone else"

That's when Ni-ki let out a chuckle as the two trailed behind and just admired the view or more likely each other's view of their face, who knew their features were so alluring.

"Ok class the next trail we are approaching is a little steep so please keep a watch out and stay balanced"

As everyone looked down. There was a steep rocky drop from where the trail was and a lot of trees. If you fell down it doesn't look like your ever getting back up.

"We won't die right?" Jungwon asked as the class immediately spared a glance at the camp guide while he tried to reason with the class.

"The chances are low but you won't die.... Hopefully"

Well that's helpful-

As everyone started walking Sunoo had his hand held by Ni-ki as he did have a small fear of falling into unknown places. They weren't too far behind the others but not completely last. But something feels odd... really odd...

"You ok?" Ni-ki asked as the older nodded yes and continued to walk on the steep trail which seemed to go on and on forever.

That's when they approached a rope to help with their balance. As Ni-ki slowly let go of Sunoo's hand and continued walking. The sun was still shining as the view of everything was beautiful.

Until they were approached by someone.

"Ni-kiiiiii can you hold my hand?? I'm scared" Yuna said as she started acting all dramatic and what not which only made Ni-ki roll his eyes.

"There's a rope for a reason" Ni-ki blurred out which only made Yuna more irritated but TRIED to keep her cool to save her "image"

"Im scared of heights though. I need someone's hand to hold" she whined as she was being a total baby in front of everyone.

"Well then call your mother to come pick you up. Even better, hold the teachers hand" Sunoo blurred out which made the people around them burst out laughing.

"You know what!? You've always had your way of taking Ni-ki from me. You always had a way of making my life miserable, I'm so sick and tired of you Kim Sunoo." Yuna said as Ni-ki was so close to slapping her until Sunoo actually did the job.

That's right. He slapped her.

"YOU BITCH"

"You deserve it"

"I will get you back for this"

"How so? For doing nothing yet making your life and I quote miserable" Sunoo argued back as Ni-ki was in the middle making sure things don't get too heated but he was enjoying the scene in front of him. Who knew his boyfriend could be so savage.

"You know what?" Yuna started as she gave Sunoo a little smirk as she ignored Ni-ki completely.

"If I can't have him..."

"No one can"
Yuna said as she charged towards Sunoo pushing him as he suddenly lost balance and grip of the rope.

Gasps and screams were heard from the class as they saw the scene unfold in front of them. 

As for Sunoo all he could feel was air- as if he was falling....

Scratch that. He IS falling.

He had let go of the rope and lost balance.

"SUNOO!! NOOO" screams were heard from the crowd as the last thing Sunoo saw was Ni-ki reaching out to him crying as Jungwon was being embraced by Jay and crying his eyes out.

"SUNOO!!!!" Ni-ki called out as he tried to grab the older. But it was too late he had already fallen as Yuna was being yelled at by nearly everybody.

"I love you Ni-ki" Sunoo said as it were his last words before-

"Sunoo?? Sunoo baby wake up!!" A voice was heard as the older quickly woke up.

"Ni-ki?"

"Are you ok? You have a bad dream?"

"Wait... this was all a dream?"