Chapter 25

(⚠️self harm, mentions of blood and blades⚠️)

A week later

A week has passed and everyone was heading back to school, but nothing had changed, Sunoo has been an emotional wreck and Ni-ki's not doing so well health wise, but both Jay and Jungwon tried to help and reason with them.

"Ni-ki come on you have to go to school" Jay pleaded while trying to get Ni-ki out of bed.

"I don't want to"

"Look you can try to reason with him at school, you can prove yourself, just give yourself a chance"

"For the last time hyung, let it be for me once, he doesn't want to even see me, he won't answer my text nor calls and has been ignoring me this whole week, I don't know if he's even ok"

"I understand Ni-ki but you have to try getting over hi-"

"But you don't understand!!! I CAN'T GET OVER HIM THAT EASILY... I loved him hyung I really did"

"I get it Ni-ki. Jungwon and I are trying to help. Just please go to school and eat, its what Sunoo would've wanted for you"

Hesitant Ni-ki got up and started getting ready. Managing to grab a little bite before leaving with Jay but this time they didn't go pick up Jungwon and Sunoo like usual, this time the two took the bus together to avoid contact, it just wasn't time to talk to each other.

"Sunoo I know as much as you don't want to see him. You can't ignore him forever" Jungwon reasoned while the older sat on the couch snuggled up with his knees up and just hugging them.

"Oh I indeed am, no ones here to stop me from NOT going to school now, it's not like I will get yelled at by my parents"

"Please at least eat something, you haven't eaten all yesterday"

"I'm not hungry"

After the whole incident Jungwon stayed at Sunoo's place to look after him and to make sure he didn't try anything, he's mentally unstable and needs someone to care for him in the meantime, he doesn't trust him being home alone.

That's when Jungwon let Sunoo be for now and made him a sandwich and made a call to Jay before returning back to Sunoo.

🐱-Hey how's Ni-ki?

🦅-Idk anymore, he's not eating properly and always in his room, I'm scared for him Won I seriously am. I've never seen him so upset.

🐱-Yea- Sunoo isn't doing so well either, he's been crying and beating himself up. I can't trust him to stay home alone anymore which is why I'm not going to school unless he does.

🦅-I can understand... he lost both his parents. It must be hard for him. Was a funeral hosted for his mother?

🐱-I-it's taking place next week.

🦅-Is he eating properly? Sleeping properly?

🐱-Well.... No... he's refusing to eat and starving himself. I'm worried Jay I really am.

🦅-We need to get them to reason with each other fast- both of there conditions are bad. For now try to get him to school, I'll do the same with Ni-ki.

🐱-Ok, I'll see you. Love you. Bye~

🦅-Love you too