Special Chapter

Couple Years Later

Anniversary Date

"Hey baby can you get my phone? Jay Hyung should've called by now" Ni-ki yelled from the kitchen as he's holding a sack of potatoes.

"Yea sure, Sunghoon also should've texted me now. Somethings up" Sunoo said as he tried thinking on what his wacky friends have been planning.

"Don't think too much about it. They're probably planning another surprise anniversary like all those surprise birthday parties they've planned. I honestly think they're definitely planning something" Ni-ki said as he approached his lover, placing a small kiss on his soft cheeks.

"Yea your right. They can't surprise me anymore. I expect it"

But something didn't feel right.

"Anyway come eat a little something while I make a potato salad" Ni-ki said as Sunoo approached him from behind.

"Happy anniversary Ni-ki"

"Happy anniversary to you too my Sunshine" Ni-ki replied and turned around to hug the older.

"Say... wanna go somewhere today?? Somewhere special??" Ni-ki asked as Sunoo honestly wasn't expecting the question.

"Sure!! I'll be happy to go as long as it's with you"

Hearing that made the younger smile, he was so lucky to have Sunoo in his life.

"Where do you wanna go?" Sunoo asked as he was curious and where Ni-ki wanted to take him.

"It's a secret" Ni-ki winked and walked somewhere among their big house.

"He's gonna surprise me again isn't he" Sunoo whispered to himself as he honestly didn't know what to expect anymore, but whatever it is it's probably a surprise.

"Sunoo baby get changed!! Wear something comfortable and let's go!!" Ni-ki shouted from what seemed to be the bedroom.

"Yea yea. Coming" Sunoo yelled back as he went up to change into a comfortable hoodie and pants.

"Come on. Your gonna love the place" Ni-ki said as he smiled as the two got into the car and drove off.

But as they left... someone came in...

"Hey Ni-ki... did you remember to lock the door on the way out?" Sunoo asked as Ni-ki paused for a bit trying to remember if he did. Which he obviously did not for "reasons" but he played it cool.

"Yup!!"

"Alright..." Sunoo hesitated and looked out the window as the younger reached out his hand to grab the olders.

"Your acting strange" Sunoo said as he gave Ni-ki that suspicious glare but brushed it off thinking it was just Ni-ki being his normal self.

"Wdym I'm acting weird, your wonderful, lovely out of this world, most awesome boyfriend is taking you out on a special date"

Yea Ni-ki knew he was being a bit suspicious and his acting sucked but better than nothing.

"Anyway we have arrived" Ni-ki said as he stopped the car and helped the older out of the car while he stared in disbelief at the place in front of him

In front of them was an amusement park. Similar to the one they went to a few years back. Or for what seems to be the dream Sunoo had. It was nearly, completely identical.