Chapter 12

(This chapter is very fluffy 😌)

That's when Sunoo got a call from Jungwon asked what happened while he skipped school. Unsure if Sunoo wanted to tell his best friend he wanted to tell him tomorrow at school, let's say... a little surprise.

🐑:So what did you do? Jay told me Ni-ki also skipped just a while ago. And guess what Jake got a crush....

🦊:Number one thing is.... I did nothing much but stay on my phone and watch movies and who is this crush Jake has.

🐑:Your not gonna believe who it is..... remember that Sunghoon guy. From the rooftop??

🦊: OMG- HIM!? But didn't he just meet him!?

🐑:No remember. They have classes together and Jakes been talking about him a lot.

🦊:righttttt~ anyway I'm gonna make food. I'll see you tomorrow sheep.

🐑: Bye Ddeonu.

"Who was that?" Ni-ki asked as he was curious on who called.

"Wonnie... or should I say your cousins boyfriend" Sunoo smirked before heading off to the kitchen.

"Ok I'm not gonna ask anything else" Ni-ki followed along as the two were in Sunoo's kitchen as the older was whipping out some ingredients to make something.

"Oh yea Jay said I could stay the night, he's suspecting me though" Ni-ki explained as he had a bright smile on his face.

"He's gonna find out someday, maybe even tomorrow. It's not something you have to hide"

"I know...."

" Anyway Whatcha making??" Ni-ki asked as he observed the ingredients carefully as he recognized them but now exactly what Sunoo was gonna make with them.

"Dinner" Sunoo replied as he took a bunch of pots and pans.

"So is tteobokki with a side of fish bread or as in Japan known as Taiyaki ok with you Ni-ki"

Hearing the word Taiyaki made Ni-ki's eyes light up as it had been a while since he had it. It was Ni-ki's favourite dish and especially when his mom made her homemade Taiyaki.

"Of course" Ni-ki smiled. Now acting like a small kid apart from the whole cold and mean Ni-ki, Sunoo once saw at school. He's starting to like the new side of Ni-ki a lot more.

"Dig in" Sunoo said cheerfully as he brought out the cutlery as the two dug in.

Spending time with Ni-ki really felt nice. A feeling no one, not even his mother brought to his own heart.

"Wah!!!!! It's really good!!" Ni-ki mumbled as his mouth was now full of food as he swallowed and just kept eating.

"It reminds me of my moms food" Ni-ki smiled as his expression changed and Sunoo noticed it right away.

"Hey are you ok?"

"Yea. I guess just homesick"

"Awww it's ok"

"I lost contact with my mom after I moved here   with Jay hyung, so I don't even know how she's doing. For all I know she's putting up with my fathers bull shit back at home" Ni-ki gripped the fork he was using tightly but soon loosened as he felt Sunoo's touch as he looked up to see his boyfriend holding his hand while giving him a comforting smile.

"It's ok Ni-ki. You'll hear from her again, she probably misses you right now more than you miss her. But it's probably for the better, for your health and safety" Sunoo smiled as he leaned his forehead on the younger as they stared off into each other's gaze once again.

That's when Ni-ki leaned his face a little closer to Sunoo's, leaving a peck on the olders cheek and then leaving a peck on his forehead which made both their tummies flutter and the two blushed a light pink blush as they enjoyed the moment spent eating tteobokki and Taiyaki.

"Come on let's get ready for bed" Sunoo suggested as Ni-ki followed him like a little duck.

Make that a cute but dangerously attractive little duck.

"Do you by any chance have a spare change of clothes for the night?" Ni-ki asked as he scratched the back of his neck.

"In the closest. Pick anything you like" Sunoo said as he went and washed up.

As the two got ready Sunoo say on his bed as he waited for the younger.

Even though their relationship just started, it was the best feeling ever.

"Come here" Sunoo pat the spot beside him on the bed as Ni-ki got out from the bathroom as he made his way towards the older.

He slipped into the bed beside Sunoo and hugged him, bringing him down under the blankets.

"I can't sleep unless I'm holding onto someone or something. So I guess your sacrificing yourself for my sleep." Ni-ki said as Sunoo laughed and hugged Ni-ki back. The feeling was so warm and cozy and Sunoo inhaled Ni-ki's scent. It was like a mixture of chocolate and blueberries, kinda like a waffle as Ni-ki's scent was very calming as the older could loudly hear the heart beats coming from the younger who was embracing him tightly.

So this is what love feels like
Ni-ki thought to himself as he smiled while closing his eyes gently.

That's when something unexpected happened. Sunoo moved his head to see a sleeping Ni-ki. Or so he thought, eyes closed still holding him in his sleep. That's when Sunoo brought his face up to Ni-ki's face and booped his nose with his finger as he placed a gentle kiss on it right after.

After feeling what just happened Ni-ki's heart began to race faster as the feeling made his stomach flutter, you can now say that this boy is completely whipped, lovesick at this point.

That's when Ni-ki couldn't keep it in. He opened his eyes and placed a gentle kiss on the orders lips while caressing the olders tiny body up close. He needed to let those fluttery feelings out and just express his love, at this point he had lost control over himself but didn't mind it at this point.

Shocked Sunoo returned the kiss but didn't expect Ni-ki to be awake.....

"Yah! I though you were sleeping"

"I'm sorry, I wanted to see what you would do if I were asleep" Ni-ki confessed as he earned a light slap on the arm as Sunoo pouted and laid back down.

"Don't worry. I'm all yours Ni-ki"

"I know" Ni-ki smiled as his smile was so calming, and it gave so much serotonin
"You belong to me now, I just wanted to remind you"

Sunoo let out a quiet giggle before letting out a tired yawn before drifting to sleep in the others arms as the slept side by side, facing each other.

"I love you Sunshine" Ni-ki said before embracing the older and cuddling himself to sleep.

Look at this boys smile

Look at this boys smile. 🥺