Chapter 29

"Alright you will be paired into groups of four" Mr.Choi announced as everyone gathered round and waited for their names to be called.

"Blah blah blah and finally Ni-ki, Sunoo, Jungwon and Jay"

Well that was unexpected but yay!!

"Ugh I should've been with-"

"SHUT UP YUNA WE DONT WANT TO HEAR IT" someone yelled from the crowd. Whoever that person was, I Stan them.

"Omg bitch we together!!" Jungwon said cheerfully as he started jumping up and down.

"Calm down sheep geez, but yay!!" Sunoo replied twice as excited as the other as Ni-ki and Jay stood there shaking their heads as they see they're lovers happy with each other.

"Sometimes I wonder why I love him" jay announced as Ni-ki giggled.

"Because your a simp that's why"

"AM NOT"

"YOU ARE"

"What's going on here?" Sunoo asked as he gave the two an innocent smile while Jungwon stood there giving a confused look toward the two.

"Nothing~ let's get get inside the cabin" Jay said as he brushed off everything and dramatically walked inside.

"I claim a room with Sunoo!!" Ni-ki yelled as Jungwon gave him a glance.

"Geez no ones gonna take him from you" he smirked and joined Jay in a separate room.

As Sunoo was unpacking Ni-ki noticed something a little bit off.

"Hey... you ok? You seem a little bit off"

"Oh yea I'm fine. It's just I brought my moms wedding ring because I miss her and my father so I kept it with me so I know I'm not alone"
Sunoo explained while he looked down onto his fingers and admired the beautiful diamond encrusted ring.

"Don't worry. They're very proud of you and you'll always have me" Ni-ki reassured so the older was comfortable as they made their way back outside where they sit around a circle of
logs.

"So we'll be learning how to start a fire" the camp guide explained as he got some sticks and dried leaves and placed them in what seems to be the fire pit and he did his magic and created this bright blazing fire, everyone was amazed you could nearly see stars in their eyes.

"Really?? So awed over a fire?" Yuna blurted out as she received glares from some of the class. Now that doesn't happen often.

"Just shut up. No one wants to hear you" Jungwon replied to her and he continued staring at the fire. It was so warm.

"You have any marshmallows?" Ni-ki asked as the camp guide pulled out two big bags of marshmallows as they class roasted marshmallows over the blazing fire.

"Now students I believe your all tired from the journey here so have a nice sleep in the cabins and we will do some exploring around the island tomorrow morning" the tour guide announced as everyone rushed up and into their cabins while Sunoo and Ni-ki stayed behind to watch the sunset.

"It's so pretty" Sunoo said as he admired the beautiful sunset. It turned the clouds a pink colour while Ni-ki leaned his head on the olders shoulder.

"Not as pretty as-"

"My beautiful boyfriend" Sunoo interrupted which made Ni-ki giggle.

"Your not pulling that pickup line on me ever again"

"But it's true"

"Oh yea- your right... I'm perfect" Sunoo giggled as he stared off into the sun and you can sort of see the moon rising in the distance as the night became cold and dark.

"Hey Ni-ki if I'm the sun does that mean your my moon?" Sunoo asked as the question just dawned on Ni-ki right then and there.

"I guess I am, your the ying to my yang" he winked as the two got up and approached the cabin when they saw something shoot across the sky. It was a shooting star.

"I shooting star?? But it isn't even that dark yet" Sunoo said as he looked up at the star and admired the beautiful trail it left behind as it zoomed by.

"Make a wish Ni-ki. Make a wish!!"

(A/N: I can do this all dayyyyy, back it up, back it up)

Ni-ki slowly closed his eyes and made a wish. Although the wish was simple he wanted it to come true more than ever.

"What you wish for?" Sunoo asked as Ni-ki looked him into the eyes and brought their faces closer together.

"If I told you it wouldn't come true" he said as he connected their lips and shared a passionate kiss, one where they would remember forever.

"Ewwww just some inside" Jungwon interrupted as he looked down from a window.

"Pfft I see you do the same with Jay. Don't act like this is all new Won" Sunoo laughed and entered the cabin but little did they know someone was watching their moment from a distance.

"He makes my blood boil" Yuna said to her friend Lia.

"I see nothing wrong with him honestly, there just a normal couple"

"You don't get it Lia!! Ni-ki should be MINE, not with that Sunoo kid. What does he see in him that's so special? What does he have that I don't!?"

"A life..." Lia mumbled under her breath as she shot her head back up to look at her friend.
"Maybe Ni-Ki's just not into girls?"

"Not into girls!? Lia are you ok? He was like they whole bad boy of the school he was popular and well known probably there to get the girls and you think he's not into them!?" Yuna yelled as Lia didn't know what to say anymore. It's true that her bestie has gone mad.

"Well you can't do anything about it"

"Oh yes I can, apparently we're going for a hike tomorrow".

"I don't like where this is going" Lia said as she was a little sceptical of this plan.

"Are you on my side or what!?"

"Yes yes continue"

"Well the hike is probably one of those steep trails and-"

"Your not gonna kill him are you!?"

"Omg- who's side are you on seriously!? You should be agreeing with this"

"Well I don't want to be apart of a murder!!"

"Tch whatever. Just watch me" Yuna said as she flipped her hair and walked back into her cabin leaving Lia to worry about whats coming tomorrow. Should she tell Sunoo?? Should she betray her friend?