Chapter 19

"YUNA WHAT THE FUCK!?" Ni-ki screamed as he slammed down on the table silencing everyone in the cafeteria.

"Oops my bad" she smirked as she dropped the bottle and flipped her hair satisfied with the reactions she got. "Ni-ki oppa!! Why are you with him?? I'm so much more better than this so what called boyfriend of yours"

"Enough is enough, if you don't stop this than I
will. He is my boyfriend and I love him. If you can't understand that than shame on you" Ni-ki said as he told Yuna off in front of the whole school. "And no I will NEVER like a person such as you. Now get out of my sight"

That was enough to get Yuna to run off angrier than ever, more or less embarrassed as well after being told off in front of a while cafeteria full of people.

That's when Ni-ki turned around to see Sunoo no where in sight.

"Guys... where'd he go??" Ni-ki asked impatiently as he saw Jakehoon and Heeseung sitting there, eyes wide open as the scene just unfold in front of their eyes.

"He ran off as soon as you started telling her off. I guess he didn't want to hear it" Heeseung explained as Ni-ki only worried more.

"And you guys didn't bother to stop him!?"

"He looked upset!! And we were also surprised of what just happened" Heeseung tried to reason before Ni-ki ran off somewhere among the school and came first to the washrooms.

Upon entry he heard quiet sobbing from one of the washroom stalls.

"Sunoo?? Baby is that you?" He asked as he slowly approached the stall. Yup it was Sunoo alright. He could notice by the sniffles.

"Can I come in?? Please?? I promise I won't do anything. I wanna talk" Ni-ki said as the stall clicked and revealed the older completely drenched while sitting in the corner hugging his knees.

"It's ok please don't cry. She won't bother us again so please don't worry"

"Your not sure she won't bother us again. Even if it's against your will, she would do anything" Sunoo said as he dug his face into his knees as Ni-ki knew that he was indeed right. That girl is crazy enough to do anything.

"I-I'm sorry. I don't know what to do. I just don't want to see you cry. Please smile for me" Ni-ki said as he lifted the olders head so his eyes met his.

That's when Sunoo pulled Ni-ki in for a big hug. It was something he needed, he had too many thoughts to worry about and too many worries to think about. His mind was always thinking of something 24/7.

"Just let it out...." Ni-ki suggested as he pay the olders back but that's when he got an unexpected confession from the older.

"IM SORRY!! IM SORRY FOR ALWAYS BEING SO EMOTIONAL, IM SORRY FOR NOT ALWAYS BEING ABLE TO PROTECT MYSELF, AND IM SORRY FOR ALWAYS NEEDING TO RELY ON YOU"

Hearing that made Ni-ki's heart stop. The older was just holding in too much guilt and too many thoughts that he couldn't let out, and no matter how someone told him everything's fine. He won't believe it's fine.

That's when he began sobbing harder and harder into the youngers uniform, you could see the river beginning to form.

"Is that what you think!? Of course I don't think your using me, I will protect you no matter what. Don't ever think of yourself as a waste of time. Of course everyone can be emotional it's not something you can control, if your sensitive than that's ok. I love you even if the world doesn't, I'd always be by your side"

To Ni-ki, Sunoo was like a little egg that needed to be protected from any harm, it's sensitive and needs someone to rely on to take care of it.

At this point it was like a whole therapy session but the olders tears began to lighten a bit as he looked up at the younger and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"T-that was the most b-beautiful thing I've heard in my whole life" he confessed as his heart ached. It was a feeling only Ni-ki gave him and the feeling of being truly loved was overwhelming.

"Only for you" Ni-ki calmly said as he leaned in to place a kiss on the olders cheek.

"You want to go back? Or do you want to go to the rooftop??" Ni-ki asked as he picked the older up from the ground.

"Rooftop... I've had enough of the cafeteria" the older said as he walked himself up to the cafeteria where it was nothing but peace and quiet, with the feeling of the fresh breeze blowing.

Time Skip

2 weeks later

At this point the relationship has been going really well. The two loved each other a lot and always loved being close by each other. Sunoo would usually get the house to himself as his mother was usually at business meeting and what not.

It was their spring break as Sunoo and Ni-ki sat comfy and cozy in the warmth of Sunoo's bedroom. Maybe a little too warm...

"Hey baby. Your room is so hot. You want me to open a window?" Ni-ki asked as the older just nodded as the fresh spring breeze blew through the window.

"I know this may not be the time to ask. But what ever did happen to your father?? You never talk about him and I've never met him. You already know about my parents I just thought if it was about time I knew a little bit more about yours"

That's when Sunoo's expression changed into a frown.

"Oh I'm sorry. We don't have to talk about this now. Maybe some other day. Don't cry" Ni-ki said as he quickly caressed the olders face and looked him in the eye.

That's when Sunoo lightly brought his hands down and away from this face and looked up at him.

"It's ok... it's about time you knew"

"Sometime back, around 7 years ago my family and I were on a business trip in Japan or somewhere and I saw a cat on the middle of the road, and I wanted to get it off so without thinking I ran off onto the road to save it...." That's when Sunoo's voice began to crack up a bit as he held his heart "I was stupid and didn't see a car coming at high speeds towards me, my father ran and pushed me away, saving my life and the cats. But not his..... he was rushed to the hospital shortly after but didn't make it... I was only 10 Ni-ki..... I knew what was happening. My own father risked his own life to save me for something I could've prevented. My mother tried to convince me after all these years that it wasn't my fault and that I shouldn't be blaming myself. But it's hard not to... especially when I already know it IS my fault and it IS my fault that it all happened"

The older was already on the verge of tears and couldn't help but let it out. What's better is to just let out all the feelings inside, it lightens the load on the shoulders.

On the other hand Ni-ki was in shock. So this is the reason why Sunoo always held in the guilt and always blamed himself for everything. He still hasn't let go of the past and those thoughts aren't letting him live his future.

"Shhhhh please don't cry. He did that because he loved you and wanted you to live your life to its fullest, please don't blame yourself for his actions because he did it for a reason and that reason was to see you smile once again, even if it means seeing you smile from up there"

"W-well apparently that's not all... the guy that hit my dad..... he was drunk....h-he didn't see me because I was small and wouldn't s-stop. He apparently sped off and from w-what I've heard he's still out there. I-I don't even know who h-he is..."

But something clicked in Ni-Ki's head when he heard that. Something that said...

...Father