Chapter 11

"Ni-ki?? Sunoo?? You in there" a familiar voice called from outside the bathroom doors. It was Jungwon coming to check up on them.

"Wonnie??" Sunoo asked as he stood up from the bathroom stall with Ni-ki still holding onto him as the older tried to wipe away the tears ok then youngers face as Ni-ki was still very overwhelmed.

"What happened? Are you ok??" He asked as he was also focused on Sunoo which gave Ni-ki some time to calm down and act like nothing happened.

"Yea everything's ok. Why?"

"You were taking too long with Ni-ki and I wanted to check up on you"

"Aww thanks for caring"

"Class is about to start we should get going" Wonnie suggested as Sunoo have him a look which made Jungwon question himself.

"I know that look. Did something happen??"

"I'm gonna skip class" Sunoo claimed as he stared as his best friend.

"WHAT!?"

"It's just gym Wonnie and I hate gym so I'm gonna skip, besides I'm not feeling that well either" Sunoo said, well he wasn't really feeling sick or anything. He just wanted some time to talk with Ni-ki a little more. The younger looked very uneasy.

"Whatever you say. Just don't get into any trouble" Jungwon said as he left and Sunoo turned around and approached Ni-ki again.

"He's gone now. Wanna come to my place to
talk?"

Again no words as Ni-ki just nodded as he followed Sunoo on the walk to his house.

During the time Ni-ki has fully calmed down and was now thinking of the event earlier. "I did it, I confessed" he whispered to himself so no one could hear but beside him was Sunoo happily walking along until they reached his house and got in.

"Want to talk to me about earlier?" Sunoo asked as Ni-ki sat on his bed with his head hung low.

"I'm sorry..."

"What are you sorry about?? Everything is fine now Ni-ki. I'm here to listen if you want to let it out"

"It's just- no one has ever treated me this lovingly apart from my mom and sometimes Jay hyung. It reminded me of her" Ni-ki said as his voice became a little shaky as fresh tears started streaming down his face.

"I'm sorry Ni-ki.. do you mind telling me what happened to your mother??"

Ni-ki was silent. Not sure if he wanted to bring to the subject of his family.

"She stayed in Japan with my father who is always drinking, even to this day I hope nothing bad happens to her cause my father is capable of many things, even when he's drunk"

Sunoo felt really bad as he brought his arm over Ni-ki's shoulders as he scooched him closer and hugged him tight. Even though they had a rough relationship with each other the last few months, it was now time to start a new chapter in their lives and forget about the past.

"Whatever you need, I'll be here to listen even if your going through the hardest times I'm always here to help. If you would've told me sooner I could help you change. And I still can because.... I love you Ni-ki" Sunoo said letting his heart pour out all the things he wanted to say.

Ni-ki finally finished crying as he looked Sunoo in the eyes. He had never noticed how beautiful Sunoo's eyes were, the details made him fall deeper into Sunoo's love trap, a trap he never wants to be set free of. Those fox like eyes, the way he smiled, his squishy cheeks. He had never noticed the flaws Sunoo's had. He was just perfect, to the point where Ni-ki was lost in his thought as was mesmerized in Sunoo's eyes. It's like he lost control over his whole body at this point

That's when he did something unexpected. The younger leaned in closer as the older was staring deeply into the youngers eyes as they were both just lost in thought at this point.

Where they taking things too fast??

Not really

That's when their lips connected as their eyes closed while the two embraced each other in their arms, enjoying the moment they were having. This kiss was rough but passionate. Sunoo's lips were addictive, it was something Ni-ki wanted all to himself. The two pulled apart as they snapped back to reality.

"I'm sorry...... I don't know what I was thinking" Sunoo apologized until he felt those same lips attached onto his again moving in sync as they were both gasping for air at this point.

"Don't apologize. I started it anyway." Ni-ki said as Sunoo thought to himself

I just had my first kiss......

And it was a very heated kiss if I do say so myself.

Now that Ni-ki has revealed his true feelings towards Sunoo, the older is now seeing Ni-ki's soft side and believe me he was the softest person on earth after that.

"I love you" Ni-ki said as he hugged Sunoo close as the two flopped on the bed.

"I love you to" even thought seems to be moving along quickly the two already felt a connection, stronger than ever. It was like being lovesick as the butterflies in their stomachs won't calm down as they enjoyed this moment together. Snuggled up on Sunoo's bed cuddling in each other's embrace. It was a feeling the two of them never wanted to let go.

That's when Ni-ki's phone started to ring as he looked at the caller ID. It was Jay Hyung.

The younger quickly picked up the phone as Jay then asked where he was.

"I'm at Sunoo's place"

"Why!?"

"I-uh..... tutoring"

"Well ok. Want me to pick you up?"

"Uh- im good. I'll be here for a while" Ni-ki said as he soon hung up and returned to Sunoo's bedroom.

"Who was that Ni-ki?"

"Jay Hyung. He asked where I was"

"Do you have to go?" Sunoo pouted as he clung onto Ni-ki's arm.

"No, is it ok if I stay the night? I want to spend some more time with you"

"But we have school tomorrow"

"Screw school, we can just go together"

"But your fan girls....."

"I won't let them do anything to you. You'll be fine. They will need to understand that I have my special someone now" Ni-ki reasoned with the older as Sunoo nodded in agreement as they moved down to the living room to watch movies together.