Chapter 3

-We can't leave her alone, but we can't even take her with us.- Natasha said.
-Do you feel like being alone here for a while?- asked dad.
-Yes, don't worry, I'm used to being alone. Jarvis will keep me company.- I smiled.
-I'll stay with her.- I heard a voice behind me and I turned around.
Loki.
-Really, brother?- Thor asked, in a confused tone, raising his hand and his Hammer flew in his direction, which he grabbed smoothly.
-Yup.-
-Could you also give her a tour of the tower and show her her room?- dad asked, making his eyes bounce from me to Loki.
-Yes, no problem.- he always said with an expression that was impossible to decipher.
-Now go, before the city is destroyed.-
-Let's go, see you later.- Dad said, they put on their armor and then left.
-We didn't introduce ourselves before, I'm...- I said.
-y/n Stark, the daughter of Mr. Stark and Pepper Potts, I know and you know who I am. So let's move on, I'll give you a tour of the Tower. Let's go.- he started to walk and I followed him.
Loki was a tall and authoritative figure, almost intimidating.
-The Avengers Tower is made up of a 93-floor main tower, which is where we are now, and is flanked by a 35-floor south building and a 55-floor north building.- Loki explained to me. -South building is the training area, in the north one I don't know and I don't care. The bedrooms are in the main one.- I just nodded.
After a tour of the main tower we went to the 89th floor.
-This is the floor with the bedrooms. They are respectively that of Tony, Natasha, Steve, Peter, Bruce, my brother's and this is mine, and this here is yours.- he said pointing to the various doors.
-Thank you very much.- I tried to smile.
-If you need something you know what my door is, for now you will find me on the 93rd floor.- he said and then disappeared, I went to get the suitcases and took them to my room, to arrange them.
-Jarvis, play some music? - I asked.
-Immediately, y/n.- he replied by starting my favorite playlist.
-"Guys my age don't know how to treat me
Don't know how to treat me
Guys my age don't know how to touch me
Don't know how to love me good
Guys my age don't know how to keep me
Don't know how to keep me
Guys my age don't know how to touch me
Don't know how to love me good."- I was singing quietly, arranging the clothes in the closet, when I turned and noticed Natasha, Thor and Steve at the door staring at me -Ah! Jarvis, stop the music.- I said putting a hand on my heart for fear.
-Sorry, did we scare you? - Steve asked.
-Just a little, but it's fine.- I said taking a deep breath -I was used to being alone at home most of the time, so having people around is new to me.- I smiled.
-Did everything go well with Loki?- asked the God of Thunder.
-Yes, he showed me around the tower and showed me the room, then he told me he would go up.- I said closing the closet.
-Are you done arranging your things?- Natasha asked.
-Yes, I just finished.-
-Come with us? So do we know each other better?- Steve smiled.
-Yes, I'd like to.- I said and then followed them to the 91st floor, which was like a huge living room, with a sofa and armchairs, a huge TV, a bookcase, a table with chairs and on the walls there were some photos, drawings and posters.
-Here is my favorite daughter.- Dad said, ruffling my hair.
-I'm your only daughter.- I specified laughing.
-Do you like the tower?-
-Yes it's fantastic.- I smiled, sitting on a pouf.
-Now let's talk about those projects.- he said taking the papers.
-I just made some changes to the measurements so that I could wear it and I fixed the aesthetics, nothing more really.- I smiled embarrassed.
-You did a great job for being sixteen.- he smiled at me looking at the project.
-I inherited your brain or am I wrong?- I laughed.
Bruce walked over and looked at the papers.
-Wow, I'm impressed.- he said.
-But it's nothing, really.- I said, blushing.
-You mustn't underestimate yourself, for your young age it's a good job.- he smiled.
-Thank you.-
Then we started chatting quietly to get to know each other better.
-So boyfriend? - Natasha asked, while dad almost choked on coffee.
-No, no boyfriend.- I shrugged.
-How come?- churched Thor -You are very beautiful to be a mortal, your male friends here on earth are blind?- He joked.
-Thank you.- I smile -But they are not blind, it's me who doesn't go out much and I have no friends...-
-In what sense do you have no friends?- Peter asked, entering the conversation.
-Well...let's say that for my safety I was not allowed to go to public school, which did not allow me to meet my peers and make friends.- I explained simply.
-Tony seriously? Zero social life for this poor girl?- Natasha asked looking badly at dad -You, me, tomorrow afternoon among girls. Let's go shopping.- she smiled at me.
-But Natasha...- Dad tried to protest.
-You can't keep it under a glass dome.-
-And okay.- he said, giving in.
-Thank you so much dad.- I said hugging him -And thank you very much Nat.- I smiled at her, and she returned.