Chapter 20

I went down the stairs with Mom and Dad behind me.
I saw the reporters and paparazzi outside the windows, I tried to ignore them and focus on the guests.
I saw Mom and Dad stop to shake some men's hands, Natasha went to Bruce and Wanda, well I lost sight of her.
When I caught a glimpse of Peter, I went to him.
-Peter you don't know how happy I am to see you. All these people make me uncomfortable.- I said.
-Hey y/n quiet...you are...you are wonderful.- he said looking at me from head to toe.
-Thank you Peter, you're not bad either.- I smiled at him.
-Here is the princess of the party.- Loki said, making a half bow, then he took my hand and kissed the back of it.
-You don't need to bow, Loki.- I said, blushing violently.
-You are very beautiful today.- he smiled at me -Not that usually you are not, of course.-
-Thank you very much, Loki, you are also very handsome.- I smile blushing even more.
-y/n isn't that Flash?- Peter asked, pointing to a boy in the crowd.
-No, it's not him, what are you saying?- I said -No, wait...yes it's him. What is he doing here?- I asked, looking at him badly.
-Who is this Flash?- asked dad coming up behind.
-That boy there. The first day of school, as soon as I walked in, he called me and Peter losers, then when he realized that you are my father he tried to be my friend. He is hateful.- I said annoyed.
-Oh him, well...his parents are very influential and I'm in business with them.- he explained.
-If he bothers you I can use my lightning powers.- Thor said joining the conversation.
-Thank you very much, Thor, I would appreciate it.- I smiled at him.
-Anyway you are charming.- he smiled at me and made a half bow.
-Thank you very much, god of thunder, you are also divinely.- I said laughing and returning the bow.
-Ok, that's enough. She is always my daughter.- said dad.
-Tony, we already talked about it. It's her party, let her have fun.- Mom said taking him by the arm -Honey have fun, it's your party. I'll take this away.- he said smiling at me.
-No, Pepper, what are you talking about?- Dad said.
-Now enough, let's go.- mom, she took him and pushed him away.
-Here is the star of the party.- Bruce said arriving with Nat.
Then came Steve and Bucky.
-Wow, you are very beautiful.- Steve smiled.
-Yes, I confirm.- Bucky said.
-Thank you, Captain Rogers and Sergeant Barnes.- I smiled.
-How we are formal. Where is Tony?- he asked.
-Mom took him away.- I smiled.
-Well, it's your chance to have fun.- Nat said -Would we go for a drink?- She asked the others.
-Can I join you? Being among all these people makes me anxious.- I asked.
-Yes, come on, let's go get something to drink.- Peter said, dragging me away from Flash.
We walked over to the counter and Peter ordered something.
The barman passed us two glasses with some reddish liquid in them.
-Welcome back.- he said drinking, I hesitated for a moment, then I brought the glass to my lips, drank and felt my throat burn slightly.
-Is it good?- Natasha asked.
-I think it was a little too strong for me.- I said coughing and felt my mind a little lighter.
-Now we'll really have to keep an eye on her or Tony will kill us if she still drinks.- Loki said.
-A drink never killed anyone, brother, don't worry.- Thor said, drinking some beer.
-I think Loki is right, she's only sixteen.- Steve said.
-But it's her party, she must have fun after what happened to her.- Peter said.
-Loki we entrust her to you, since you are his guard. We're going for a drink, do you want something?-
-No, thanks.- he said.
-Do you want something?- Nat asked me.
-I think I want another glass.- I said sitting down and looking at the counter.
-First I'm your guard and second you won't drink anymore.- Loki said.
-Okay, see you later.- they said moving away from us.
-Why not?- I asked, looking at him.
-I don't want you to get drunk and throw up on me.- Loki said sitting next to me -And then your father would kill me.-
-Since when do you care about my father?- I asked.
-In fact, I don't care about your father.- he said -I care about you.-
-Oh...- I said blushing and looking down -My...my head is spinning a little.-
-Come, let's go get some air.- he said getting up, I did the same and followed him.
We went out onto the balcony.
-Is better?-
-Yeah, a little.- I said placing my hands on the railing and threw my head back.
-Tell me when you want us back- he said leaning against the wall nearby.
I took a deep breath.
-We can come back, I don't want others to worry.- I said.
-You don't want others to worry about you, but you worry about us all.- he said smiling.
-I know. Come on, let's go.- I ironed my skirt with my hands then we went inside.
When we entered, we heard music and I turned to look at him with a smile.
-No, y/n, no. Don't even think about it.- he said crossing his arms and taking a couple of steps back.
At that moment I felt someone ​​touching my shoulder and I turned around.
Flash.
-Hey, you look stunning.- he said, looking at me from head to toe.
-Flash? What do you want?- I asked annoyed.
-Dance with you and maybe have a drink together.- he asked, getting a little too close for my taste -No one can resist me.- he said, stroking my face, then I moved his hand.
-No, I don't want to dance with you. No, I don't want to drink with you. I don't want you, period.- I said annoyed.
-Your voice says no, but your body says yes.- he said, locking my wrist.
-Darling, are you okay?- Said a voice behind me, then I felt an arm surround my shoulders.