Chapter 38 (the end)

As soon as I woke up, with a little effort, I got up and went to look for the children.
I went into the living room and found Loki and Thor with two babies in their arms, dad, mom, Odin and Frigga were there with them.
-Hello.- I whispered smiling.
-How are you, love?- Loki asked.
-I'm fine.- I smiled at him -How are you doing with the little ones?-
-Hey, all right. They are two little angels.- Thor said, giving me Narfi in my arms.
-Hello Narfi.- I said stroking -You are so small.-
-Hey Vali, meet your mom.- Loki said approaching the other little one.
-Hey hello.- I smiled at him.
Years passed and the two little ones grew up.
Loki and I had decided to take a house for us, for Fenrir and for the little ones, not far from the tower.
Vali, the eldest, was quite tall, with Loki's black hair, but he had my green eyes, he was open-minded, very active, cheeky, very smart, often hiding his emotions, like his father but he loved being outdoors, he was open to playing with other children, and preferred to be on Asgard.
Narfi, the youngest, was a little shorter than his brother, with my brown hair and Loki's blue eyes, he, unlike his twin, was a bit calmer, shy, reserved and very intelligent, he preferred to stay at home reading, writing or building, he didn't particularly like having too many people around, and he preferred being on Earth.
They were the opposite of each other, but they managed to get along just the same.
-Wake up, the others are waiting for us.- I said opening the windows of their room.
The Avengers had gone on a mission for two days and we hadn't heard from them, luckily Jarvis had told me that they were all fine, even if they were a little injured.
-Will Uncle Thor be there too?- asked Vali, sitting up and stopping his eyes.
-Yes, Uncle Thor will also be there and he said you could go hunting with him.- I said stroking him -C'mon Narfi, wake up, grandpa Tony said he would show you a prototype of a new robot.-
-I'm awake.- he said getting up and hugging me -Good morning mom.-
-Good morning to you, little one.- I said returning the hug.
We went to have breakfast.
-Good morning dad.- the two said seeing Loki.
-Good morning to you.- he smiled.
After breakfast we left the house and headed for the tower.
-Where are my grandchildren?- Dad asked seeing us arrive.
-Hello grandpa.- Vali greeted him.
-Hello grandpa, where is the new robot?- He asked impatiently.
-Later little genius.- he smiled -Here's my daughter.- he said hugging me.
-Hi Dad. You made me worry a lot. Do you know?- I greeted him and after saying hi to Loki we entered.
They were all there and I rushed to hug everyone, noticing they had some bruises.
-You made us worry.- Loki said greeting Thor -I was beginning to fear the worst.-
-So you have a heart too?- Thor asked jokingly.
-Look dear brother, go fu...-
-Language.- Steve said, appearing from behind.
-Steve, there you are.- I said hugging him.
-Hello y/n.- he smiled at me -And here are the buddies.- he smiled at the children.
-Hello Uncle Steve.- the two replied.
-Peter?- I asked not seeing him.
-Someone called me?- He said entering.
-Peter.- I said and went to greet him.
-We are all fine.- he smiled at me.
-Wanda and Nat? -
-They must have gone to change.- Bruce said and at that moment they arrived and I flung myself to hug them.
-I missed you.- I said.
-We were only gone two days.- Nat said with a chuckle.
-We didn't have any news from you, we were very worried.-
-But we're fine, now let's just relax.- she said then brought up three glasses.
We spent the afternoon quietly at the tower.
-Mom, can we ask you a question?- Narfi asked, sitting down next to his brother.
-Sure little ones.- smiles.
-We know that you and dad met here, but how did you and dad fall in love?- asked Vali.
-Tell us your story.- Narfi continued.
-Only if dad helps me.- I smiled at Loki.
-Certainly darling.- he smiled at me and we began to tell.
We retraced all the important phases of our relationship, leaving out the hottest parts.
-Wow, but weren't you afraid when they caught you?- Vali asked as I told them.
-Yes, I had, indeed I was terrified. But I knew they would save me.- I smiled.
Then I resumed my story.
-Dad you shouldn't have left mom.- Narfi intervened.
-You made mom feel bad.- said Vali, looking at him badly.
-Calm down, dad understood the lesson, right?- I asked.
-Oh, yes.- he smiled putting his arm on my shoulders.
-Little warrior show what we do to dad if him makes mum suffer.- Thor said to Vali.
-Yes, Uncle Thor.- said Vali getting up and running his index finger on his neck, tracing a sharp imaginary line.
-Well, now I have to fear even my own children.- he said laughing.
-Narfi, show what I taught you.- said dad.
-Right away grandpa.- Narfi rolled up his sleeves and fired a rubber dart with a sucker at the end that stuck to Loki's forehead.
-Dad. We said no weapons.- I said looking at him.
-Yes, but Vali goes hunting and Narfi needed something to defend himself with.- he justified himself.
-You can't take that to school, okay?- I said to the little one.
-Yes, okay mom.- he said and took it off without fuss.
-Mom, Dad can we see your old rooms?- asked the two of them.
-Yes, come on, it's right here.- I said, leading them.
They both liked it a lot.
Back in the hall, I sat down next to Loki and kissed him.
-Is this it was for?- He asked.
-Nothing, I wanted to kiss you.- I smiled. -I'm lucky to have you by my side.-
-I'm lucky to have you too.- he said putting his arm around my waist and approaching him.
We spent the rest of the evening laughing, joking and remembering the past.
I had a great family and couldn't ask for anything better.

The end