Chapter 23

-Who is it?- I asked.
-It's me, Nat, the real one. And there is also Wanda.- she said -Can we enter?-
-The door is open...- I whispered and saw the handle drop.
-Hey...- she said entering -We know everything.- she said hugging me.
-He's a selfish idiot.- I said with a sigh.
-I know, but he did it because he wanted to understand the problem.- Wanda said.
-He could knock on the door, he didn't need to turn into Natasha.- I said sitting down.
-He thought he was doing a good thing.- she said stroking my back -He had no bad intentions.-
-Your father was furious.- she informed me -But he understood that he can't keep you in a glass jar.- she said.
-Now I won't even be able to look him in the face...-
-You should talk to Tony.- Nat said.
-Should I?- I asked hesitantly.
-Mhmh.- she nodded.
-Okay. Could you call him?- I asked.
-Of course.- they smiled at me and left.
After a few seconds I heard a knock.
-Is it me, can I come in?- asked dad.
-Yes...- I said and he entered.
-Hey, honey.- he said smiling.
-Sorry...- I said crying.
-What are you apologizing for?- he asked, hugging me.
-I shouldn't have fallen in love with him...-
-Honey, the heart cannot be controlled. On the one hand, I'm happy he is, at least I know that he will know how to protect you.- he joked.
-I shouldn't have come here...- I said, pressing my face against his chest.
-Do not worry, I'm not angry.- he said stroking my hair -Don't cry, don't worry. Having you here was the best thing that ever happened to me. Having you as a daughter was the best thing that ever happened to me.-
-Thank you dad.- I smiled.
-Do you remember what you said to me as a child when I asked you when you loved me?- he asked, giggling.
-Yes, I told you I loved you 3000.- I smiled and sniffed at her.
-Is that still?- he asked me.
-Sure.- I smiled hugging him
-I love you 3000.- he said, printing a kiss on my forehead.
-I love you too, dad.-
-Come in there with us?- he smiled -Maybe you also go to talk with him.-
-Yeah, I should...-
He left my room and I knocked on Loki's.
-Who is it?- he asked.
-It's...it's me.- I said -Can I come in?-
-Yes, come in.- he said.
When I entered I found him standing perfectly composed, and the whole room in order.
-Hey Loki, I wanted to apologize...for how I treated you before...I didn't want to yell at you.- I said looking at him.
Something was wrong with him.
-It's okay, don't worry.-.He said and I looked at him better.
-Loki ...- I sighed -This is an illusion...let me see the real you.- I said.
-This is the real me.- he said.
-You taught me to recognize illusions, and this is an illusion.- I said -Please...- I whispered.
In a second the room was turned upside down and Loki was sitting on the floor with his hair disheveled and his eyes red.
-Here I am...- he whispered, lowering his gaze and I went over to him -This is the effect you have on me...- he whispered.
-I'm really sorry...- I said kneeling and placing my hand on him.
-You have nothing to apologize for, I owe you an apology. I just wanted to understand why you avoided me...- he said looking into his eyes.
-It doesn't matter, it's over now .- I smiled sadly.
-Will you be able to forgive me?- He asked.
-I already did.-
-We still have a conversation pending.- he said smiling.
-We talk can about it tonight, after dinner, on the roof, okay?- I asked.
-Is this a date?- He asked with a mischievous smile.
-If you want to call it that. See you later.- I said shrugging and giggling.
-See you later...darling.- I heard him as I went out.
-So?- ​​they all asked in chorus as soon as they saw me.
-We'll talk about it after dinner.- I said simply.
Then I sat down on the sofa with Peter trying to study French.
We were all seated waiting for dinner.
-Come on, y/n, tell Steve the phrase I taught you earlier.- Peter insisted.
-Okay okay. So... bonjour Captain, voulez-vous coucher avec moi?- I asked.
-No, I don't want to sleep with you.- Steve said laughing.
-Is this what it means?- I asked embarrassed -Peter Parker you are officially a dead man.  And anyway I don't think Bucky would have been very happy about it.- I said as Peter ran away, I chased him, the others laughed and Steve and Bucky were blushing a lot.
After dinner Loki gave me a knowing look then got up and I did the same.
-With permission we go to talk.- I said to everyone.
-Go, go.- Nat said smiling.
-I recommend precautions! - Thor shouted, when we were near the door.
-I'm still too young to be a grandfather.- Dad said.
Loki laughed and I just glared at them, then we went up to the roof.
Neither of us knew how to start a speech.
-So...did you really mean those things before?- He asked.
-Yes...- I said blushing, remembering what I had said.
-Well...the first time I saw you I remember thinking "why is this little girl here?" Then when you started interacting with me as you did with everyone, I thought you were up to something, then I realized you were not plotting anything, then I started opening up to you. The day I left you there alone, you don't know how much I felt guilty. Not to mention the night we danced, that night I felt something I had never experienced before. Even when they kidnapped you and I wasn't with you, I hated myself for not being there. Even at the party when I saw that boy talking to you, I never saw him again, same thing when I saw my brother ask you to dance. He is objectively better than me in everything and the fear that he would take you away from me was big.- he said with a sigh.
-Loki...- I said, taking his hands in mine -You don't have to compare yourself to anyone, you are worth as much as Thor.- I smiled at him.
-Thank you very much.- he smiled.