Chapter 27

A few months passed and my birthday arrived.
I got up excited thinking that the others had organized a party.
I went to the kitchen and found only Loki.
-Good morning love, happy birthday.- he said coming towards me and kissing me.
-Thank you very much.- I hugged him and sat down at the table, thinking about where the others might be.
-Nick Fury called them early this morning, around six, they had a meeting and a mission.- he said as if he had read my mind -I don't know what time they'll be back.-
-Okay.- I smiled at him, then I thought about the fact that maybe they were organizing a surprise party for me.
At that moment Loki handed me a plate of heart-shaped pancakes.
-For my princess.- he smiled and kissed my head.
-Thank you so much Lo, they're beautiful.- I said, almost feeling guilty about eating them.
-What about if we go out later, so I can get you a gift.- he smiled at me and sat down next to me.
-Loki, the fact that you are here with me is already a gift more than enough.- I said hugging him.
-I know, but I still want to buy you something.- he said, returning the hug.
After breakfast we sat down on the sofa.
-Good morning y/n, good morning Loki.- Jarvis said.
-Good morning to you, Jarvis.- Loki and I said in chorus.
-Happy birthday, y/n.- said the computer.
-Thank you very much Jarvis.- I smiled.
Then Loki and I snuggled and watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two.
After lunch we decided to get dressed and go out for a bit.
As I was getting ready, I got a call.
Mom Potts ♡.
-Hey honey. Happy birthday.-
-Thanks Mom.-
-Sorry but I couldn't free myself to come and see you.-
-It's okay, I know you're busy.-
-How's your day going anyway? What did others give you?-
-I haven't actually seen them yet. Loki told me Fury called them early this morning.-
-Oh what a pity. But don't worry, they will come back.-
-I really hope so.-
-Now I have to go. They are calling me.-
-Okay, bye mom.-
-Bye honey and happy birthday again.-
Then she disconnected.
As a make-up a little mascara and blush, then I wore a pair of jeans, a black sweatshirt, Vans on my feet and a jacket, also black.
Then Loki and I went out.
We walked around several shops all afternoon.
When the sun was about to go down, Loki told me to sit on a bench and wait.
Very confused, I sat down and waited for him.
When he returned, after about ten minutes, he was holding a package.
-Loki, you didn't have to.- I said smiling as he handed it to me.
-This and much more for you. I always want to see you happy.- he smiled at me and kissed me -Now open it.- I nodded.
I opened the package and there was a silver ring with a square blue gem on top, probably a sapphire.
-It's beautiful, thanks love.- I said kissing him.
-You're welcome. Do you know why I took this ring?- he asked as I put it on my finger.
-No, why?- I asked, looking at the ring.
-It's a blue square, what does it make you think?- he said as he put his arm around my shoulders.
-No Loki, I don't understand.- After a moment I had an enlightenment -Ah yes, it temember the Tesseract.- I smiled.
-Exactly.- he smiled.
-I am starting to get cold, you?- I asked, putting my hands in my pockets.
-Yeah, should we go back to the tower?-
-Sounds like a great idea to me.- We set off and went back to the tower.
-It's still half past five.- I said throwing myself on the sofa -I'm bored.-
-Well, it's just the two of us here...alone. I have an idea...- he said sitting next to me, with a mischievous smile.
-What kind of idea?- I asked, lightly biting my lower lip.
-Don't do it anymore or I won't control myself.- he said, licking his lips.
-Do what, excuse me?- I asked innocently -This?- I asked, biting my lower lip again.
-Remember that you wanted it.- he said, literally throwing himself on my lips, while with his hands he stroked my hips.
Then with his lips he went down and began to kiss my neck, I let out a little moan.
-Someone here like to be kissed like that.- he said in a low voice near my ear -What about moving to my room?-
-I think it might be a great idea.- I smiled and he started kissing me again, then he picked me up like a bride and we went to his room.
He sat on the bed and made me sit on his lap.
We continued kissing, then I started unbuttoning his shirt and he took off my sweatshirt.
-You are...you are beautiful...- he said, looking at me.
-Thank you, you too.- I said, stroking his hair.
I saw him take off his pants and I did the same.
We were both left only in underwear.
He approached me slowly, looking at every inch of my bare skin.
When he was inches away from me, he put his hands on my hips and pulled me close to him, making our hips collide.
Then he placed a hand behind my neck and brought our lips together, to join them in another kiss.
I felt his skin touching mine.
He reached down with his other hand and with his fingers began to fiddle with the hem of my panties.
-L...Lo...Loki...- I groaned a little.
-Yes, pet?- He asked, looking into my eyes.
-I...I don't...feel ready...I'm sorry...- I said looking down.
-Hey, hey, hey. Calm darling.- he said hugging me -We'll do it when you're ready. Don't worry.- he said going to his closet and handing me his gray sweatshirt.
-Aren't you...you...angry?- I asked.
-No, of course not.- he said, stroking my cheek with his thumb -Wear it, come on. Cuddles?- He asked me wearing sweatpants and a shirt, while I put on his sweatshirt.
-Yes, okay.- I smiled and hugged him, then we lay down on his bed while he read aloud, I listened to him and drew imaginary circles on his arm with my finger.
Suddenly we heard the door open and went to the others.