Chapter 35

Five years passed.
I was twenty-two when dad allowed me and Loki to join the Avengers, so we almost always went on missions with them.
One summer morning I woke up to see Loki already awake, and dressed, with an envelope in his hand.
-Good morning love.- I greeted him, stopping my eyes.
-Good morning to you, darling. This is for you, now I have to go.- he said, handing me the envelope.
-Last time with a letter it didn't go well.- I reminded him, laughing slightly.
-Calm. This time it will be different. But you can only read it when I'm out, okay?-
-Okay.- I said getting up and giving him a quick kiss on the lips.
-Oh, I almost forgot, the others were busy and they all went out.-
-Ok, see you later, then.- I smiled at him.
-Yeah, see you later.- he left me a kiss then went out.
I went to breakfast, greeted Jarvis and then I opened the letter.
"My beloved y/n,
I know the last time I wrote you a letter it didn't go very well, but this time it will be different.
I've organized some sort of treasure hunt for you, but there will be only one big gift in the end.
In addition to this letter, in the envelope there is also another note on which there is written the first clue that will vaguely indicate an important place in our relationship and if you are in the right place there will be one of the Avengers, who will give you the next clue (you don't know how long it took me to convince them, especially Tony, but that's something else for you).
Have fun and good luck.
See you at the end.
With love, your Loki."
I smiled and, before reading the clue, I dressed and got ready.
I wore a T-shirt, a pair of shorts, the Vans and the armor bracelet.
Then I took the clue, noticed there was a 1, and read it.
"The first time I told you I was a monster."
I thought about it for a moment, then I had enlightenment.
"The ice cream shop on 25th!" I thought and went out quickly.
When I got around the fountain, I began to look around.
I remember when he told me, I was really worried about him.
Then I saw Peter and went to meet him.
-Hey Peter.- I said smiling.
-Hey y/n. You made it to find me. Here you go.- he said, passing me another note, with a 2 on it.
-So, let's see "Our first kiss in public."- I looked at Peter -Oh, yes.- I exclaimed -In front of the school. Come on Peter.- I said walking at a fast pace.
-Hey, don't rush.- I heard Peter say.
I remember when, immediately after Loki left, Flash approached in fear.
When we arrived in front of the school, we saw Steve and went to meet him.
-Hey y/n, hey Peter.- he greeted us.
-Hey Steve.- I said smiling at him and he handed me the third note -"The first time I called you darling." The first time? Mh...oh yes. To my welcome back party. We go back to the tower.- I said and then start walking again, followed by the two.
I perfectly remember the feeling I had when he first called me that, and despite five years having passed, he still made me feel those same emotions.
Back at the tower I ran into the hall and found Bruce sitting on the sofa.
-Hey Bruce, do you have something for me?- I asked, smiling.
-Yes, here you go.- he said getting up and handing me a note with 4 written on it, he quickly opened it.
-"The first time we said I love you and the first kiss." On the roof.- I said without hesitation and ran to the roof, regardless of whether the three men were following me or not.
I remember that day as it was yesterday, first I was very angry with him because he had taken the form of Nat, then when I realized that he was upset I went to talk to him and that evening we shared our feelings for each other, and there had also been our first kiss.
When I got to the roof, I saw Natasha smiling.
-You almost did it, girl.- She smiled at me and handed the note.
-"Our first time."- I read and ran to his bedroom.
I remember we had our first time on the same night he returned from Asgard, after three days of not seeing each other and we had both been very sick emotionally.
I opened the door and I found Dad, who gave me a smile.
-Here you go.- He said, handing me the note.
-Thanks.- I returned the smile - "Our first date." Asgard.- I said going out quickly.
I went out to where we were teleporting, via the Bifrost, and found Thor, smiling.
-Hey. Are you ready?- He asked, clapping his hands once and my clothes changed, becoming a long white dress, with many small silver decorations, and with the top part in a black corset, with wide sleeves.
-Born ready.- I answered, then we waited for the others to arrive, before calling Heimdall, they blindfolded me.
-Heimdall take us to Asgard.- I heard Thor speak.
I understood that we had arrived when I heard whispers, I tried to understand what they were saying but it was almost impossible.
-What is happening?- I asked a little worried.
-It's okay, don't worry.- I heard dad's voice take me by the arm, to guide me, and we walked.
As we advanced I could hear the whispers increase.
Suddenly dad stopped and felt someone take me by the hand, and I was a little scared, but almost immediately I recognized Loki's grip and I calmed down.
I felt a presence approaching and felt his hands fumbling with the bandage to untie the knot.
I had to blink several times to get my eyes used to the light.
When I focused I saw that we were standing before the throne of Odin, with all the people of Asgard there watching us.
-Hey...- he whispered for me to look at him.
-Hey.- I answered smiling.
-You're beautiful.- He said, kissing the back of his hand.
-Thank you.- I said blushing.
-So...I think by now you all know who she is.- he said to the people who responded affectionately, then turned to look at me -We have been together for five years and I think it's time to ask you...- he asked kneeling and taking a blue box from his pocket -y/n Stark will you marry me?- he asked opening the box and revealing an emerald ring, while I put my hands to my mouth in amazement and felt her eyes shining.
-Yes, Loki. YES!- I said lowering myself to embrace him, while the people exulted.