Chapter 24

-What did you think of me? - he asked, sitting down on the ground and clapping his hand next to him, and I sat down beside him.
-Well, I will not hide from you that the first day you really scared me, you were quite authoritarian. I realized early enough that it wasn't that you didn't care about people, it was that you were afraid that once you got attached, they would leave. The night we danced I do not hide from you that I also felt something that I had never felt. When you answered Thor in a neutral tone, as if nothing had happened, I was really upset. Every time I tried to understand you punctually I was wrong, another thing I hated is your constant personality changes: first jealous, a moment later cold, then gentle again. As the weeks went by I realized that I had a crush on you and when we slept together, the night I came home after the three days of kidnapping, I felt really protected and at home and I knew I was in love.- I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder.
He turned to me and lifted my face with two fingers, making our eyes meet.
Slowly he came up with his face to mine and closed his eyes, I carried away by the moment I did the same.
I began to feel a strange sensation in my stomach, the same as the other night and my heart began to beat faster in my chest, I was afraid that at any moment it would explode.
Suddenly I felt something soft on my lips, he immediately understood that they were Loki's.
He brought his hand behind my neck, to draw me even closer to him, while I rested mine on his shoulders.
We moved in sync as if we were made for each other.
After a while we broke away to get some air.
-Wow...- he whispered, stroking my face, then he moved a lock of hair behind my ear.
-It was...it was...beautiful.- I said smiling and he took my hand making our fingers intertwined.
-I love you.- he said and I was sure my heart would burst shortly thereafter.
-I love you too.- I smiled.
-So...what are we...you and me now?- he asked -Boyfriend and girlfriend?-
-I don't know...if...if you want.- I said uncertainly.
-I only want it if you want it.- he smiled at me stroking my hand.
-Of course I want it.- I smiled giving him a kiss on the cheek and then hugging him.
-Well, because I want it too.- he smiled at me and gave me a light kiss on the edge of my lips -What about a date tomorrow?-
-Yes, it would be beautiful.- I smiled.
-Perfect, then for 7 PM?- he asked me.
-It's perfect. But now we should go back inside.- I said getting up, but without letting go of his hand.
-Yes, let's go.- he stood up too -So everyone will know that you are mine.- he said, I blushed and smiled.
We entered and Thor, when he saw us, began to scream then came to hug us.
-Why are you screaming? - Steve asked, confused.
-They are together! Can't you see that they are holding hands?- he smiled, pointing to our hands.
-Is he right?- Nat asked.
-Mhmh.- Loki and I nodded, embarrassed.
-Congratulations.- they said and everyone came to hug us.
-Thank you guys, thanks.- I said.
-Loki, I only have one thing to tell you ...- Dad said seriously.
-Tell me, Tony.- he replied.
-I'm gonna tell you here in front of everyone, just try to make her suffer and I'll kill you.- said dad.
-Try to make her cry and I'll kill you.- Nat said.
-Try to cheat on her and...- Wanda said.
-Let me guess you're going to kill me?- he asked giggling -Get in line, there seems to be a queue. However, I have no intention of hurting her.- he smiled and put his arm around my shoulders, drawing me even closer to him -For information purposes only, she and I will not be there for dinner tomorrow night.- he said pointing at me with his eyes .
-Honey? What is he talking about?- Dad asked me.
-We have a date.- I answered smiling.
-You and I have to have a little speech now.- Dad told me -Then when a man and a woman love each other so much...- he started talking sitting down.
-Dad I don't want to interrupt you but mom has already explained everything to me.-  I smiled embarrassed.
-Ah, better this way. I would not have known how to explain it to you properly. The theory is one thing, the practice is another.- he said with a mocking smile.
-Dad!- I said laughing.
-If they call me a genius, a billionaire, a playboy and a philanthropist, there must be a reason, right? -He shrugged.
-Okay, Tony we don't want to know the details.- Bruce said.
-Change the subject, do we want to watch a movie?- Bucky asked.
-I'm gonna pass tonight, I have school tomorrow. I think I'll go to my room to read a bit.- I said.
-Do you want me to come to keep you company, darling.- Loki asked me.
-If you don't mind.- I smiled at him.
-Darling?- asked dad looking at him.
-Can I call her that, Tony?- Loki asked.
-Okay, but let's make some rules. First rule, no sex until I say so. Second rule, when you are alone in the room the door must remain open, because I have to check you. Third rule, no gestures that are too honeyed. That is fine?-
-Yes, dad.- I said, rolling my eyes.
-Let's see how long these rules last.- he whispered in my ear and I blushed.
-Okay, goodnight everyone.- Loki and I greeted them, and then went to my room.
He took the book that was on my bedside table, lay down on the bed and I curled up on his chest, while he played with my hair, I read aloud.
-How cute. Don't you agree?- I asked him, referring to the book -Oh, you fell asleep.- I said looking at him, I put down the book, gave him a kiss on the cheek and turned off the bajour.
I found myself thinking how much my life had changed in those months, since I was at the tower, I was very lucky and I could not have asked for better, then, without realizing it, I fell asleep with a smile on my lips.