~𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯~

~this chapter is dedicated to everyone who read 'Stick Around' and left a review/a few thoughts/general appreciation for my writing. i love all of you so much, thank you for your support~

Addison___Brown : "You're so talented! Your writing is amazing."

sssmith95 : "AWWW I loved this story so much! I'm so sad its over! You're so talented!!"

wildler : "This was such a good read! loved every bit of it! And such a cute ending!! ❤️❤️"

Lelelelele111 :  "Aww I love them[the two main characters]!! Loved your book it was so nice!"

charitytaala : "Wow, this was such an amazing book, but I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Awesome work love 😚🥰"

escape_123 : "AHHHHHH! Another amazing book! I love your writing and can't get enough of it! [The two main characters] are both shown as such realistic characters, not some fantasy fairytale where everything is happily ever after, I love that about all your books I've read! All fingers crossed this book gets the fame it deserves!💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖"

afi_writes : "I just finished your book. And I'm not going to lie I'm obsessed. It's one of the most beautiful wholesome stories I've read in a while so thank u for that. Ur honestly really talented and should be really proud of Ur work"

katrin_writes : "I just finished Stick Around and wanted to drop you a quick line to say I really enjoyed it! I loved Bessie and the solar-powered shower and the surfing. I've never surfed, but it sounds like you have and are passionate about it which really comes across nicely. (In case I'm wrong and you've never surfed: wow, you definitely got me!) ... Overall, I really liked the story and am glad I read it. Thank you for sharing your craft with all of us on Wattpad!

Enigmatic-11 : "I was so connected to [the characters]...[the personalities are] perfectly portrayed, they don't feel like 2d characters. And the songs mentioned, the choice is exquisite...I'm so glad to read this book. Actually I'm glad that I chose to stick around this book :)"

EmilyElise03 : "Omg this was such an amazing book. You are truly an amazing author and have such a way with words that it had me so drawn in at the detail. Mark my words this book is going to blow up and will be a very popular book on WP! I loved this soo much! It is one of those books I will forever remember and have a place in my heart for."