𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 ~ 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

~𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩~

The sky is pitch black by the time Ed anchors the yacht some way out into the ocean. Far enough away from the mainland so that we can't hear any noise, but close enough so that we can still see the lights of all the houses and shops and restaurants shining out into the darkness.

Looking up, I see that the sky is clear, but the stars that I saw when I was out here the other night have yet to appear.

"Ed?" I ask, stepping up onto the top deck beside him.

"Yeah?" He turns to me, a huge grin on his face.

"What?" I frown at him, "Have I got something on my face or something?"

"No, not at all." He chuckles, stepping closer to me so that his arms wrap around my waist, "I'm just staring at your beautiful face."

I blush, "Thanks, I guess."

"You're very welcome." He presses his lips against mine, soft at first, followed by my hands sliding through his hair.

Then, almost all of a sudden, things between us intensify—and Ed kisses me hard and more forcefully than before. His hands slide down my lower back to my butt, pressing me against his body as I gasp for air.

"Ed," I breathe, whispering in his ear as he leaves a trail of hot kisses down my neck, "You're making me really—"

"Wet?" He butts in, sucking lightly on my neck.

"I was gonna say really dizzy." I laugh, "But that too, yeah."

He kisses me once more, before pulling back, his strong hands leaving my butt.

"Do you want to sit down?" He asks, running a hand through my tangled hair.

I'm staring into his eyes, his gorgeous sea-green eyes reeling me in like a fish on a line. His tousled half-light blonde, half-dark blonde hair, his strong jawline, his tanned skin—he's so attractive and divine my knees are going weak from just looking at him.

And the thought of what might happen between us tonight...

A hot, sensual shiver runs through my body at the mere thought...imagine how much of a mess I'll be when it comes down to it...

"Skye?" Ed checks, "Are you still dizzy?"

Leaning with my back against his chest and looking up at the dark night sky, I sigh happily, "No, but that doesn't mean I want to stay up here on the top deck all night, as lovely as it is."

"Where are you suggesting we go, then?" He's teasing me now—pure and utter teasing; he nuzzles into the side of my neck, lightly kissing and sucking my skin.

"Your bed!" I exclaim, turning around to him before I can come undone on the deck.

"With pleasure." He smirks at me, before picking me up bridal style, and carrying me down the stairs to the lower deck.

I smile up at him, my heart bursting with love.

I didn't know it was possible to fall for someone this quick, this hard...