𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 ~ 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘵

The superyacht is beyond impressive—it's remarkable. It has to be at least 130 feet long, with three large decks and wooden stairs leading from the bottom deck all the way up to the top deck.

"Wow." I breathe out.

Cole laughs at me after anchoring his RHIB, "Yup. This beauty is what almost 90 million bucks will buy you."

"Holy shit—who is this guy?!" I swear, and take Cole's hand as he helps me up onboard the superyacht.

"You'll meet him soon enough." He tells me, before disappearing into the crowd of people partying like there's no tomorrow.

I'm glad to see that I'm wearing the right thing; most of the girls are just wearing a bikini top and shorts, or maybe a skirt. The guys are all in boardshorts, quite a few of them shirtless.

And everyone's dancing, and drinking, and having fun.

As I pick my way through the crowd, careful not to stand on any bare feet, I spot Reiley and head over to him.

"Hi, Reiley!" I shout to him over the pounding music.

He's wearing grey boardshorts and a blue shirt that goes beautifully with his eyes and makes him look even more tanned.

"Hey, Skye." His eyes skim over me, and I realise that I'm wearing a blue bikini, under a white top—which shows through clearly.

"This boat's beautiful, isn't it?" I divert his attention, feeling a blush rising in my cheeks.

"Yeah, it's gorgeous." He smiles at me. "I'll grab you a drink."

"I'm guessing you also know the guy whose party this it?" I raise an eyebrow as he passes me a glass, "What's in this?"

"It's just beer." He frowns, "I'm not gonna give you vodka straight away."

"I was just checking," I explain, rolling my eyes, "Some guy tried to sell me moonshine in Texas, claiming it was water. So...do you know whose party this is?"

He laughs at that, "Yeah, I do know him."

"And...?" I prompt after a moment of silence, "What's he like? What's his name? Why did he want me here?"

"What is this, an interrogation?" He questions jokingly, and takes a mouthful of beer.

"Is Sophie here?" I ask, glancing around me.

"Probably." Reiley shrugs.

What??!! They can't be going out if he doesn't know if she's here or not...or maybe they fell out?

Oh God, just ask him already, Skye.

"Reiley...I wanted to talk to you about something." I hesitate, "Is there somewhere quieter we could go?"

"Sure." He guides me through the crowd, with a hand on my shoulder. "There's some guest rooms through those doors."

Also, through 'those doors', are a load more people partying, and a glass spiral staircase in the middle of the room.

I quietly breathe out another, "Wow."

We go the right, where there's some guest rooms. Reiley then inputs a key code and unlocks a room.

I arch an eyebrow at him, "This guy must really trust you."

Reiley doesn't respond, but walks over to the balcony and looks out across the ocean.

"So, the thing I wanted to talk to you about...well, erm, it's kinda silly, but – erm..." I splutter out.

"I have something I want to talk to you about as well." He tells me as I join him at the balcony.