𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 ~ 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

~𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩~

We stay in the café for a little longer, but then we make our way back to Bessie.

The last time Ed was in my van, I'd just lost that coffee bet over No-Sky July, which feels like a lifetime ago—even though it was a week ago.

I grin at Ed as I unlock my van and let him step inside.

He sits down on my bed, though not after frowning at my reverse alphabetically-ordered books.

"Don't ask." I laugh lightly.

"Wasn't going to." He shrugs; "I love you regardless of how you stack your books. Come here." He holds his arms out to me.

I walk into an embrace, and he pulls me onto my bed beside him, before covering my face with kisses. Giggling, I complain, "Stop..."

"Doesn't really sound like you want me to." Ed grumbles, though his kisses become slower and more drawn out.

Our bodies shift so that his waist is between my legs, with his weight pressing down on me. His lips move to my neck, sucking on my skin as his hands start sliding up my t-shirt.

I bring his lips back up to mine and kiss him intently, our tongues dancing and twisting against in each other's mouths. Before I know it, I'm unbuttoning his shirt and pushing it off his shoulders, and he's pulling my t-shirt over my head. Next, I unbutton his jeans and slide them down his legs with my feet, and he's pulling off my shorts and discarding them.

Our lips never leave each other.

My chest's heaving as we break off the kiss, and catch our breathes, and Ed's eyes are searching all over my body like it's the first time he's seen me.

"You're just so sexy, Skye." He explains before unclipping my bra and discarding my underwear, muttering in my ear, "You're extra sexy when you're wearing nothing..."

"Ed!" I shriek, "I've just remembered something!"

"What?" He demands.

"We left the curtains open!" I bite my lip, and stifle a laugh as he wraps my body up with my duvet—prior to shutting all of my van's curtains. It's still mid-afternoon, and it wouldn't be great if anyone were to walk past...

"Where were we?" He returns, unwrapping my body.

"Somewhere right about..." I place his hands on my body, "Here."

His hands run all over my body, loving me wordlessly.

And then we're one again, and it feels just as incredible as our first time. I lose count of how many times we tell each other of our love for one another. I lose count of all our kisses; it doesn't matter anymore.

Because I love Thaddeus Reiley with all of my heart, and I never want to think about the end when we're together.

When we're together, it's perfect; it's...it's heaven on earth.

*~*~*~*

After we made love, we just lay in my bed, holding each other and talking about the future—a thing that had previously scared me, but with Ed, everything is so much easier.

Sat on a blanket down on the beach, we're watching the world go by together, and everything is so peaceful, so perfect, until my mom calls me.

"You should talk to her." Ed tells me, brushing some of my messy hair away from my face, and kissing my shoulder.