𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 ~ 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺

"Welcome to the afterparty, Skye Jameson!" Are the first words I hear when I wake up.

Wait. I'm not in my van.

I sit up rapidly and search around me, and I am definitely not in my van.

"What...?" I blink, looking around me.

"You're on a boat." Sophie flops down in front of me, and it becomes apparent that I'm in a bed... still on Reiley—no Ed—Ed's superyacht.

"Woah." I rub my sore head, "How come I'm not back at my van?"

"Because you practically fell asleep here anyway." Sophie shrugs, standing up.

I blink, "Where's Ed?"

"Ah, so he finally told you, did he?" She grins at me, "'Bout time...he's out on the deck already."

Sophie springs up and bounces out of the room, full of energy, leaving me wondering how the hell I ended up staying over last night.

Is this... I begin to think, swallowing as I look around me, is this Ed's bed?

I push back the covers to see I'm dressed in some sort of cotton nightgown. It's comfortable, sure, but I don't know how the hell I got into last night; I was pretty wasted.

I should've eaten more food yesterday...

Slipping a light blanket around my shoulders in order to cover myself up some more, I stumble my way out into the sunshine, ending up on the top deck of the superyacht.

"Morning, sunshine." Cole smirks at me, stretched out in a jacuzzi wearing a pair of boardshorts, next to a girl I think I saw last night, who's wearing the teeniest bikini I've ever seen.

Nodding at them and then looking away, I see Reil- Ed standing with his arms leaning against the railings.

"Hey." I step over to him, aware he's just wearing some loose, low-hanging pj pants.

"Hey, gorgeous." He grins at me, and wraps me in a hug from behind, his strong arms resting on my waist. I'm forced to suck in a breath as he whispers in my ear, "How did you sleep?"

"It was...comfortable." I tell him, stepping away from his hug, "It's been ages since I've slept in an actual bed."

"Well," He shrugs, and I struggle to keep my gaze on his face, "My bed's always open to you."

"It was your bed?!" I exclaim, folding my arms around me, "Where did you sleep?"

"In a guest room." His eyes flit up and down my body, "No biggie."

"So, I basically stole your bed." I state, looking out across the ocean.

"Yeah, but you looked crazy sexy in it." Ed informs.

A blush rises in my cheeks, as I ask, "How did I get out of last night's clothes into this?"

"Sophie helped you." He assures me, "You got pretty wasted last night...and I didn't want your first experience of me taking your clothes off to be a fuzzy one."

"You want to take my clothes off?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

Ed walks over to grab me some coffee, "Yeah, why wouldn't I? You're smart, you're beautiful, you can surf, and you know my full name."

I can't help but laugh at that.

"You're even more beautiful when you laugh." He pushes a mug and a croissant into my hands.

"Thanks, Ed." I smile back at him, and his grin widens when I say his name.

"So...lovebirds, what are we gonna do today?" Sophie sidles up beside us, and Cole climbs out of the hot tub and heads over to us, wrapping a towel around his waist.