𝘵𝘦𝘯 ~ 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘦

This time, when I wake in Ed's bed, I'm not disorientated at all. I'm the complete opposite; I'm relaxed, calm, not stressing about anyone or anything.

Ed's lying beside me, still sleeping quietly, so I press a kiss onto his lips.

"Morning." He smiles at me, eyes sleepy, "I could get used to waking up with you."

"Morning," I smile back, and kiss his lips again, a hand resting on his strong, sexy bare chest.

I lay my head on his chest and his arm comes behind me and wraps around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

I don't know how long we stayed like that, just breathing and enjoying each other's presence, but it felt like a hell of a long time, and I loved every second of it.

We're interrupted by someone shouting: "What the hell, Cole? You can't just hook up with my freaking twin sister every time I'm not available!"

"Oh God." Ed groans, "It's too early in the morning for this."

"Just leave it," I begin saying, but he's already out of bed and pulling a pair of shorts on (he wore pants to bed last night).

"I can't." He sighs; "They'll end up breaking something – either each other or something on the yacht."

"Hang on." I slip out of bed and link my hand in his, "I'll come with you."

"You don't have to." He shakes his head, disentangling our fingers, "You have a shower and get ready to go back to your van, I'll sort them out."

"Are you sure?" I ask, but he's already walking out of the room.

Yawning and stretching, I walk into the bathroom and, after discarding yesterday's/last night's clothes, step into the huge shower, that's panelled with white marble. The hot water crashes over my skin as soon as I flick it on.

Wow, I think, it's been forever since I've actually had a normal shower.

The solar-powered shower on the side of my van is great for the life I'm living right now...but having a proper shower sure is great.

"You nearly done in there, Skye?" Ed knocks on the door.

"Yeah! I'll be out in a second!" I yell back, and finish up quickly, drying and throwing my clothes back on.

When I leave the bathroom, Ed's leaning against the wall outside the door, a drained look on his face.

"How's...everything?" I decide on asking.

"Well," He smiles weakly, "I got to them before they broke anything, or anyone."

"That's good." I bob my head, nodding.

"I...I really don't mean to kick you off, but, erm." Ed awkwardly rubs the back of his neck.

"What is it?" I frown, laying my hand on his arm, "You can tell me."

"My dad called, and, erm, he wants me to bring the boat back into the harbour." His eyes flick up to mine, "Cole is ready to take you back to the docks, so you can get back to Bessie..."

I'm getting the feeling that he's not quite ready for me to meet his dad. But that's okay, I'm okay with that. I won't push him or rush him at all, in any way.

"Ed. That's totally 100% fine." I tell him, smiling.

"Phew." He breathes, laughing lightly, "So...can I come see you later?"

"Of course." I grin.

"Good." He grins back at me, and plants a quick kiss on my lips.

"See you later." I wrap my arms around him in a hug.