Part 1

"DRAY COME ON WE'RE ALMOST LATE!!" Shouted a girl with long hair from outside the house.

Not long after, a girl with shoulder-length short black hair came out lazily towards her sister's car.

"Stop screaming, Nad" said the tomboyish girl dressed in all black. She passed her sister who was standing waiting for her and got into the car.

"Well, I won't scream if you don't stay long, if I'm late, you will suffer the consequences" said the eldest sister.

Nad, a.k.a Nadine, got into her car and sat in the driver's seat, while Dray a.k.a Draven sat beside her and was already focused on playing games on her phone. Nadine didn't say anything because this was her sister's habit, she then drove her car to the school where they studied.

After driving for about twenty minutes, they finally arrived at the school and Nadine parked her car in the parking lot.

"I'm going in first, I have a test today. Don't skip class Dray" she told Draven.

"Aye aye captain" replied Draven while saluting with her two fingers which she brought to her forehead and direct it towards Nadine.

After her older sister got out of the car and entered the school building leaving her, Draven didn't get out of the car right away and instead was still focused on playing the game and after 30 minutes later she got out of the car and walked to her class casually even though she knew she was late.

"You're late again, Franklin," said Mrs. Bailey, the math teacher who is teaching her class.

"Well, at least I didn't skip class. So can I sit down now?" Ask Draven.

"Yes after you answer the questions on the whiteboard"

Draven snorted lazily, math was one of the things she hated the most.

"Then I think I better skip your class. See you later, oh no, I hope we don't meet again" Draven then came back out of the classroom ignoring all the stares of her classmates, Mrs.Smith and also the gaze and shake of the head of her best friend who watched her from the seat.

Skip

Draven's POV

At the moment me and my best friend Penelope were sitting in the cafeteria eating our lunch.

"You can always get someone to the limit of their temper. You know what, Mrs.Smith's face really looks very red from holding back her emotions" Penelope said with a laugh remembering the emotional face of their material teacher because of my actions earlier.

I shrugged my shoulders and smirked, "What can I say, I really don't like math and the teacher that teaches it" I said while drinking my drink.

Penelope shook her head, she turned her gaze to the rest of the cafeteria and smiled when she saw someone.