Part 24

Double update for today because I love you guys, hehehehe😅

Enjoy :)

It's weekend and as their deal now Alicia along with Nadine, Penelope, and Peter are already at 'The Bandits' basecamp for practice, but Draven is not seen with them.

"Where the hell is she?" Alicia asked annoyed that they had been waiting for half an hour.

"Just wait, maybe she'll be here in a minute," said Penelope, while tuning her guitar.

Nadine prefers to practice vocals with Peter and ignores her best friend who seems annoyed with her sister.

"She's wasting my time, I swear I willㅡ"

"Hey what's up people!" Draven entered the basecamp/studio while greeting them without any guilt for making them wait.

Her happy smile faded when she saw Penelope, Nadine, and Peter who were looking at her with concern, and Alicia who was looking at her intently.

"Am I in trouble?" asked Draven. Penelope, Nadine and Peter nodded slowly.

"Good luck" Penelope muttered under her breath to Draven.

"You're the trouble. Where have you been? Do you realize you made us all spend our precious half hour just waiting for you to come?" Alicia stepped towards Draven until she was standing in front of Draven.

"I wasㅡ"

"With your girlfriend? Can you put your blonde girlfriend aside and put this first? This is important to your sister"

"Okay listen A, first, I'm sorry to make you waiting. Second, you need to calm down. Third, Nadine is okay with this, she knows I will still help her" Draven explained.

'She didn't even deny it when I said the blonde girl is her girlfriend' - Alicia.

"Ali, let's just forget it, the important thing is that Dray is here now" said Nadine.

"Yeah, we'd better start practicing" said Peter.

"I'm sorry, okay? I promise next time I won't be late" Draven pleaded with Alicia.

"Just keep your promise" Alicia said then turned and walked towards Nadine.

Draven sighed in relief as she rubbed her chest, then walked over to her drum.

"So, what song would you want to sing?"

...

Alicia lay down on her bed and closed her eyes intending to sleep but instead Draven's face suddenly appeared.

"Ah shit, why did she have to appear in my mind" Alicia cursed as she opened her eyes.

Trying to distract herself, Alicia decided to read her novel.

An hour passed, Alicia's focus was interrupted by a knock on her bedroom window, and all that came to her mind is Draven again, because only that crazy girl doing such a dangerous thing. Alicia lazily got up from her bed and opened her bedroom window.

"Hi" Draven greeted her.

"Ice cream?" Draven continued, holding up a bag containing two cups of ice cream.

"Weirdo" Alicia muttered but still allowed Draven to enter her room.

Once inside, Draven placed the bag on Alicia's bed and sat on the floor of the girl's room, and took out two cups of different flavors of ice cream.

"Yours" said Draven, handing Alicia a bubble gum ice cream.

"and mine" her is chocolate mixed with Oreos.