Part 31

Hi guys, I'm back :)

Enjoy :)

....

After Rose escorted her, Alicia went straight into her room without even greeting her mother, Rose was the one explaining what she knew to Wanda.

Dark room, locked door, sitting against her bedroom door still wearing her dress and crying, that's what Alicia's doing now.

Crying for her stupidity for realizing her feelings too late, being late in expressing her feelings, she was late for everything. Her heart hurt so much, even when she broke up with Brooks it didn't hurt this much, but how could getting rejection from Draven hurt her so much.

Her eyes accidentally looked at Draven's room which was glowing blue, making her remember Draven, all her moments with that girl. She knew she was the one who hurt the girl first, she rejected Draven many times, which means she hurt Draven many times.

Alicia thought, would Draven cry like her now every time she refused? Or maybe not, Alicia knew Draven wasn't the type of girl who would easily cry. (But who know, everyone can cry).

"I don't wanna feel this feeling, it hurts too much" Alicia mumbled amidst her sobs.

...

Here Draven's now, standing in front of the white wooden door of a luxury house with a puffy face and messy hair, pressing the bell and knocking several times until someone finally opened the door and Bailey come out.

"Dray? What happeㅡ"

Not yet finished speaking, Draven approached her and hugged her, resting her head on Bailey's shoulder, hiding her face which was wet with tears.

Draven didn't say a word, all Bailey heard were sobs and wet in her shoulders.

"What happened?" Bailey asked again.

"I hurt her" that's what Draven said while still sobbing.

Without asking again Bailey already knew who Draven meant, she decided not to ask any further, so she just hugged Draven back, rubbing Draven's back.

'Do you love her that much? Even though you say that you hurt her, but you the one who crying' - Bailey.

Alicia was wrong, because in fact, Draven is crying.

....

Skip Time

A week passed, Alicia spent more time in her room, watching movies or reading books. After that night, the next morning Wanda asked Alicia and Alicia told her everything in more detail.

Wanda, who doesn't want her daughter to keep locking herself in her room, finally asking (forces) Alicia to come with her to the grocery market.

Alicia walked behind her mother pushing the trolley, they went around to the vegetable stand.

"Any vegetable requests you want?" Wanda asked Alicia.

Alicia shook her head, "It's up to you, I eat whatever you cook"

"Liar, you rarely eat lately" Alicia just rolled her eyes at her mother's words. She knew her mother had mentioned that she wasn't in the mood to eat after that night.

Alicia shifted her gaze around the other place, and her eyes stopped at the fruit stand when she saw the person she really didn't want to see right now.

Draven. The girl was at the fruit stand together with Nadine, holding the trolley's hand while watching Nadine who was picking fruits.

Draven looks almost the same as she does, forced to be in this place. Alicia could see clearly from her flat face even though she's covering it with the hoodie hat's wearing. Alicia continued to watch Draven until suddenly Draven turned towards her, their eyes met but Alicia quickly broke their gaze and turned to her mother.