Part 29

Again, let's make you guys happy for a little bit in this chapter 😏

....

The sound of thumping music echoed in the great hall of the school, students in various colors of dresses and suits were swaying to enjoy music or just talking with their friends, some taking pictures together, and many more.

Draven, Nadine, Alicia, and Penelope were getting ready at the back of the stage. Peter, Brandon and Tyler were there to cheer them on.

"You got this, Babe" Peter said to Nadine, rubbing her back.

"I know, I planned this, I can definitely finish it" Nadine replied.

"Pen, you have special support from both of us" Brandon said.

"Should I be proud of myself?" Penelope said.

"Of course" Tyler said.

Draven had of course gotten used to it so she wasn't nervous at all. Out of the four of them, it was Alicia who looked the most nervous. Alicia sat a bit away from Nadine and the others, Draven went over to her.

"Hey, if you're not sure, don't do it" Draven said to Alicia.

"No, I want to do this, I'm just nervous, this is my first time singing in front of so many people" said Alicia.

"Don't look at them, just pretend there's no one there and it's only you. Or...if you want, pretend I'm there with you" said Draven with a smile.

'I swear to anything, how come I just realized her smile is so beautiful?' - Alicia.

"A, you hear me?"

"Oh..uh, yeah, yeah I hear you"

Draven nodded "Okay, good. now give me your hand"

Alicia looked at Draven questioningly.

"For what?"

"Just give me your hand"

Alicia complied, she gave her hand and Draven took it, then slowly and gently Draven drew something on the back of Alicia's hand. A circle in which there are two parallel points and a line that curves down below the two points. (🙂This is what Draven drew).

"Or, if you don't want to pretend I'm there, just look at this, and smile like that" Draven said still smiling.

"But the picture is not visible" Alicia said.

"It's invisible, it can only be seen if you really want to see it"

Alicia chuckled, "Weirdo"

Draven also chuckled, both of them fell silent.

"D"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry"

"Woah, sorry for what?"

"Sorry that I've been away from you lately and made you think you did something wrong. You didn't do anything wrong at all, I was just confused about something at the time and I need some time to figure it out. So, I'm so sorry" Alicia said.

"It's okay, the important thing is that we're both okay now" Draven responded.

Alicia nodded without saying anything.

"Did you already find out? Something that confused you, do you know now?"

"Yeah, I did" Alicia replied with a smile.

"Good for you"

"The next special appearance is from 4 girls who are very charming and super hot. Without waiting any longer, we immediately welcome Nadine and friends!!"