Part 35

Hai,
Enjoy the first date :)

....

"Mom! Naddy!" Draven shouting as she run from her room to look for her mother and sister.

"What!? Stop shouting!" Nadine shouting from the direction of the TV room.

"You shouting too, Nadine!" Natasha also shouting from the kitchen.

"You both shout too!" Draven replied, only then did they realize that they has been shouting the same way they were in the forest.

"Are we normal?" Nadine asked in her usual tone, no longer shouting after realizing their behavior.

"Obviously not. It's because of you, Dray. Why are youㅡwait, where're you gonna go?" Natasha noticed that Draven is dressed neatly but casually like she's going somewhere.

"That's why I was looking for you guys. What do you think? How do I look? My clothes aren't too much for a date, are they?"

 What do you think? How do I look? My clothes aren't too much for a date, are they?"

(Draven's outfit without the bag)

"A Date!?" asked Nadine.

"You're going on a date!?" asked Natasha.

"Yeah, is there a problem?" Draven replied a little confused.

"Oh no, no. Just, I forgot that you are dating Alicia now" said Natasha and Nadine laughed.

"Guys please answer me"

"You're cool, that's not too much" said Nadine.

"Yes Nadine's right, now go, take your girl for a date, and don't mess it up on your date" said Natasha.

"I won't mom. okay thankyou so much, I love you, guys" as usual, Draven kissed her mother and Nadine on the cheek before she left her house.

She drive Nadine's car (Yeah, it's a first date so Draven decided to use the car) to front of Alicia's house, then she walk to the girl's door and knock, after a few knocks the door was opened by the girlfriend.

"Hey" Alicia greeted first.

"You always know how to make me speechless with your beauty" said Draven, smiling with a gaze that couldn't be separated from Alicia.