Part 11

This chapter is for Family's Time.

Tonight we will have a family dinner to welcome my father back home. My dad just arrived this morning, he's finally home after almost half a year of not going home due to his service in the army, and he'll be staying until the end of this month, December, and will be back on duty in January.

Are you curious how my mom and dad reacted when they found out I was suspended for three days?

Okay, let me tell you.

So...my dad stared in disbelief and also mad at me when he found out I was causing trouble and got suspended and he gave me a sentence of one week without my games, he even unplugged all my PlayStation cables so I couldn't play. sucks but never mind, I can't argue with that. and about my mother, she actually smiled proudly at me for hitting Brooks back, she said it was called self-defense even though she knew I was the one making the fuss but still she didn't scold me, I love my mother.
my dad can only massage his temples and shake his head, and he goes like this "like mother like daughter". just to let you know, my mother used to be a badass girl, the hot badass girl of her time. but fortunately my dad still wants to talk to me even though he is angry with me, oh yes and one more punishment for me, actually this is not a punishment because I have often done it even without my father, exercise every day, but the difference is with my father, he will wake me up at 5 am and asked me to exercise, oh and Nadine and my mother also joined in the exercise, after that the four of us did our respective activities, which in today and the next two days I don't know what to do.

So now the four of us are sitting around the dining table while eating our dinner.
We talked to each other about many things, my father told me about his work as a soldier and his experiences taking care of new recruits and other jobs, my mother who told me about the development of her boutique, oh I forgot to mention that my mother has a well-known boutique which is quite famous, its name is Naven's Boutique.

(Naven : Na from Nadine & Ven from Draven).

My mother is a fashion designer. Then there was Nadine telling our dad about her and Peter dating and what had happened at school to me because I didn't go to school. And I just told Nadine that dad punished me and you know what Nadine did? yes, of course laugh at me.

"Next time, show your love to her directly, throw away your prestige. If you only make trouble with her or with those around her, how will Alicia know how you feel about her" my father advised me.

Luckily I have them as my family, they accept me as I am and still love me when I came out about myself being more attracted to women, and also now that not only Nadine knows about me liking Alicia, but also my mother and father. And believe me, I didn't tell them, it was Nadine who told them.

"She's straight, dad. and she has a crush" I said lazily.

"Just a crush, not a boyfriend yet, right? You still have a chance, babygirl" my mother said.

"We got your back, Dray" Nadine said.

I smiled sincerely, "I'm very lucky to have you guys, I love you guys"

"We love you too" the three of them said at the same time.

Speaking of Alicia, now I wonder what is she doing today? what is she doing now? or maybe they were having dinner together, having family time as us because her father also just came home with my father, because they were both soldiers, while her mother was a doctor.

I wonder, does she think of me the way i think of her? hah, definitely not. but I still hope dhe thinks of me even though it's her anger at me, the important thing is that dhe thinks of me, that's okay for me. Or maybe she's busy with that damn nerd, just imagining his face pisses me off. The principal was very unfair, just because Brooks did well, he didn't get suspended, he was only given a punishment for cleaning the art room and wasn't suspended like me, they were both "sons of the bitch".

After dinner, we agreed to watch a movie together and I made them watch the Fear Street trilogy, and Nadine repeatedly complained to replace the film with another film because the trilogy was full of murders but my mother and I were focused on watching. Mom and Dad sat at the end of the sofa, while Nadine and I were in the middle of them, so Dad, Nadine, I, and then Mom.

"You're crazy, Dray, how can you make us watch movie like this" Nadine protested.

"This movie is exciting and suspenseful, you know, isn't it mom?" I said asking for mom's approval.

Mom nodded, "You have good taste in movies"

"Ugh, Dad please, just change the movie, it's scary" Nadine complained to dad, knowing that complaining to mom was useless.

"Your mother is in control, dear, I can't do anything" said my father.

"Oh yeah I forgot, you're a soldier but you're a soldier who is afraid of his wife"

And I spontaneously laughed at Nadine's words, making the three of them look at me.

"Sorry, Nadine's words are funny" I said still laughing.

"But it's true" said Nadine.

My mother just smirked while my father shook his head while smiling too.
Nadine finally decided to sleep in the middle of the movie because she couldn't see the scary scenes. hahahaha, my revenge worked, this is what she got because before she laughed at me.

After watching movies, we went to our respective rooms, my father carried Nadine to her room. Arriving in my room, I didn't go straight up on my bed but I walked to the window of her room and peeked through the curtains at Alicia's room.

I miss her.

But I'm pissed off too.

I know I have no right to be mad at her for defending Brooks, but.....

Forget it, I better get some sleep.

End of Draven's POV