Part 19

Right now Alicia was doing something she had never thought of doing, something that Draven loved to do and she found strange and dangerous, climbing up the window of the second floor bedroom. And what's even worse, is not the window of her room but the window of Draven's room.

"Remind me again why I'm doing this..huhhh" Alicia muttered to herself.

Alicia then knocked on Draven's window several times but there was no response from inside Draven's room.

"Is she asleep? It's still 10 pm"

Suddenly the window rang and opened and Draven's face was surprised to see Alicia.

"What the hell are you doing? You could fall, you idiot" said Draven with a look of surprise on her face.

"Can you help me first before asking?" Alicia replied.

Drevep put out her hand and grabbed Alicia's hand and helped the girl into her room.

"Hhhh, that's crazy" said Alicia after she had made it into Draven's room. Alicia remained standing while Draven sat on the edge of her bed.

"You're the crazy one. You know it's dangerous, why do you keep doing it?" Draven's response.

"Please, look in at yourself, you often even always do that"

"But I don't think it's dangerous"

"Yes, that's why you make me think you're crazy"

"You climbed up my window at 10pm just to call me crazy?"

Alicia sighed then shook her head, "No"

"Then?" Draven asked.

"How are you? your injuries?"

"Just need a few days rest"

Alicia nodded.

"Why are you lying? You know....about the accident, about you saving me"

Draven shrugged her shoulders "You should be thanking me, because I lied so your boyfriend's lie went unnoticed and you two weren't ashamed for lying" said Draven flatly.

"How... how did you know about that?"

"Nadine"

Alicia should have known.

"But I'm not the one lying, it's Brooks"

Draven nodded and stood up, facing Alicia.

"Right, but are you denying what your boyfriend said? No, you're not"

"Sorry"

"Oh no, don't apologize, I didn't help you to show off to your mother or anyone else"

Draven moved again, she sat on the floor of her room, sat in front of her computer, and took her PS stick.
Alicia watched her who was still choosing the game she was going to play.

Alicia then sat down beside Draven and took another PS stick from Draven, making Draven turn to look at him.

"You're not going home?" Draven asked and Alicia shook her head.

"Teach me to play this"

Draven chuckled, "Did you hit your head while climbing earlier?"

"No, why?"

"Do you realize what you're doing? First, you climb my window at 10 pm, and second, you ask me to teach you to play PS? Where's Alicia the nerd?"

"Not everyone who likes to read books is a nerd. Besides, I'm just bored, I want to try new things" Alicia said casually.