Part 6

Nadine and Alicia entered a vintage cafe, Maple Cafe. Inside this cafe there are many visitors, Nadine walks in front of Alicia who actually doesn't want to come to this cafe but in the end she relents with Nadine because the girl keeps sulking like a child who is not given candy. Nadine was invited by Peter to come to this Cafe and watch him perform with his band after almost two months of hiatus, and because she didn't want to come alone, she invited Alicia.

"Girls, over here!" Nadine and Alicia turned to their right, it was Penelope who shouted at them while raising her hand so the two girls could see it, Nadine and Alicia also approached Penelope who seemed to be sitting with a girl beside her.

"Hey Pen" Nadine and Alicia greeted at the same time, they then sat beside Penelope. Nadine gave a code asking Penelope who the girl sitting beside her was and Penelope introduced her to them.

"Guys, this is Josie, my girlfriend. Jo, this blue shirt girl is Nadine, she's Draven's sister, and the girl in white next to her is Alicia, their neighbor and Nadine's bestfriend. They're our seniors" Penelope explained.

"Hi, I'm Josie, nice to meet you," said Josie, shaking Nadine and Alicia's hands in turn.

"same here" said Alicia,

"Nice to finally meet Penelope's girl" Nadine said with a small laugh, making the others laugh too.

"You guys came at the right time, their band will perform soon" said Penelope.

"Thank God we're not late" replied Nadine.

She and Alicia then ordered drinks and snacks to enjoy. 5 minutes after their order was delivered, a commotion was heard, and it turned out that it was caused by three boys and one girl who went up to the cafe's small stage, The Bandits.

They stood in a row facing the visitors.

"Hey everyone! It's great that we can finally entertain you all again after we had been on hiatus for two months, sorry for that" Peter said.

"Blame it on Peter, it's all his fault" Draven said making Peter give him a death glare, making the crowd laugh.

"Don't believe this sly girl,please" said Peter, joking Draven back.

"Well, because of that tonight we will pay for our mistakes by performing five songs, two songs that we have prepared and three songs are requests from lucky visitors" said Tyler.

"YEAHHHH!!" excited the visitors.

"For the opening song or the first song, it is a song that we prepared, then the second to fourth songs are songs from you guys, and will be closed with the second song that we are preparing" said Brandon.

"So, are you all excited!?" Draven shouted.

"HELL YEAHH!!"

"DRAVEN I LOVE YOU!!"

All eyes immediately turned to the table of Nadine, Alicia, Penelope, and Josie. Guess who's screaming? Penelope Park.

When Draven looked at their table, her eyes met Alicia's beautiful green eyes who were also looking at her, but only seconds later Alicia broke her gaze and turned to look at Penelope, as well as Draven.

"Just wanted to remind you Penny, your girlfriend is sitting next to you right now" said Draven, making Josie and the others just laugh. Alicia secretly smiled seeing the interaction between Draven and Penelope.

"By the way, glad my sister is here" said Draven again.

"Umm sorry, not wanting to disappoint you, but Nadine is here for me, not you" said Peter jokingly, this time it was Draven's turn to give this guy a deadly glare.