Part 28

Let's make you guys happy for a little bit in this chapter 😏

....

The long awaited day has finally arrived. The prom night they were all looking forward to.

Nadine and Draven came down from the second floor together, downstairs there was already Peter waiting with Natasha.

Peter looked dazed with Nadine's beauty tonight, the ignorant Draven approached him and raised Peter's chin so that Peter's slightly opened mouth was closed again.

"You've got a fly in your mouth" Draven joked.

"Shut up" said Peter then walked over to Nadine and took her hand.

"You have to spray antiseptic in our house after they left, mom, there is a Lovebird virus" Draven said to her mom.

"You'll help mom later" said her mom, joking.

"Ah mom! You should have defended me, I'm your daughter" said Nadine.

"I'm mom's daughter too" said Draven not wanting to lose.

"You're adopted" said Nadine mockingly.

"Naddy, don't say that to your sister"

Draven held out her tongue mocking Nadine after she was defended by her mother, while Nadine pursed her lips.

"And you, stop making fun of your sister too" said Natasha as she pinched Draven's arm, and things turned around, Nadine was the one sticking her tongue out at Draven.

"Um, can I take To the prom now, Mrs. Franklin?" said Peter.

"Of course, but before that, both of you stand there, this moment must be immortalized" said Natasha as she took out her phone.

Peter and Nadine also posed for a photo, after Natasha took some photos of Nadine and Peter, now Natasha pulled Draven to join her sister and her sister's boyfriend to be photographed. So the position is now Nadine in the middle, Peter on the right, and Draven on the left. Peter put his arm around Nadine's waist while Draven put her arm around Nadine's shoulder.

"Done, you guys look great together" their mother said.

"It looks more like I'm taking a picture with the two demons in red" Draven said.

Nadine's Dress 

Peter's Suit