Part 18

Hey @ceesuuu , This is more or less what happened based on the idea that you gave me. Thankyou so much for the idea, <3.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Draven back to reality from her daydream and Alicia was no longer in front of her, make she panicked looking around her and breathed a sigh of relief when she saw Alicia was talking to an old woman across the street, it seemed like Alicia had just helped the old woman.
Draven breathed a sigh of relief to see her girl was okay.

her girl? Draven wished that it would happen, Alicia being her girl, and only her.

Draven looked back at Alicia who was crossing the road again, her face downcast while playing on the phone.

"Stupid" Draven muttered. Her face panicked again when a car was about to pass but Alicia didn't seem to notice the car, Draven quickly ran towards Alicia, but because the time was very tight and she couldn't pull Alicia so Draven immediately hugged Alicia and turned their bodies so that Draven's body hit the car and made the two of them bounce some distance away, and the impudent driver of the car even fled without being responsible.

"Akkhh shit...Alicia? Ali?" even though his body was in a lot of pain, Draven still cared about Alicia.

"Hey, are you ok? no, of course not, you just got hit. Which one hurts? shit, your elbow, whatㅡ"

"Hey, hey, hey, calm down, Draven. breathe... I'm fine, calm down" said Alicia calming Draven who was panicking.

"No you're not, you're hurt, Alicia"

"It's just a small wound Draven, you were seriously injured, you were hit, and your face.... there are a lot of wounds" said Alicia while trying to touch Draven's face but Draven winced in pain when her face was touched.

"Let's get up, let's move to the curb" Alicia helped Draven to her feet and as they stood, Draven winced again because of the pain in her back that hit the car hard.

Alicia only suffered injuries to her elbows when they both rolled over when they were hit, while Draven had injuries to her face on her forehead and cheeks, her right elbow, and her back which may have internal injuries.

"Alicia!" Alicia and Draven turned towards the sound, out of nowhere and since when but suddenly Brooks had appeared, and suddenly he punched Draven in the face so that Draven who was in a weak state fell down.

"Brooks, No!" Alicia snapped, surprised because Brooks suddenly hit Draven. Alicia tried to help Draven up but Brooks pulled her away.

"Are you okay? What did this asshole do to you?" Brooks asked.

"I'm fine, let me go" asked Alicia.

"No, you come home with me"

"I have to help Draven, Brooks, she's hurt"

"And you too, you're hurt too. And since when did you two talk again? Since when did you care about her?"

"Sh saved me, ok? So please let me go so I can help her"

"No, I won't let you near her again. Come on, I'll take you home and we'll treat your wound" Brooks said to Alicia.

"Butㅡ"

"Please Alicia, listen to me for once, I'm worried about you"

"Just go home with him, you'll be safer"

"Of course, Alicia will always get into trouble when you're around her" said Brooks.

"Brooks stop, let's just go, that's what you want, right?" said Alicia.