Part 22

Hey I'm back!! Sorry it took so long, enjoy :)

Sorry for the typo.

Let me know what do you think about this chapter?

...

In accordance with the words and intentions that Draven had decided, she was now in an ice cream shop with Bailey. Needless to say, Draven did admit that Bailey did catch her eye, which was why she think that Bailey could make her forget her one-sided feelings for Alicia.

"I know you say you like ice cream, but please eat slowly, no one is after you" said Draven jokingly seeing Bailey who was very voraciously eating her ice cream, and because of Draven's joke Bailey laughed until she choked.

"You okay miss.ice cream?" Draven asked, handing Bailey a tissue.

"Yeah I'm okay, I just choked on my ice cream because you made fun of me" Bailey's reply made Draven laugh and Bailey pouted.

"Okay I'm sorry, it's just that you're funny" said Draven.

"I know I'm funny" Bailey said confidently as he tossed her hair back with a smile.

Draven chuckled, "You're very confident, aren't you?"

"Confidence is necessary, you know"

"Yeah sure"

They returned to enjoying their ice cream while chatting about many things, ranging from their hobbies, their school, their friends, about their father who was friends, and many more.

After that, Bailey asked Draven to take her to the bookstore because she wanted to find a new novel to add to her collection and of course Draven happily agreed to Bailey's invitation.

When they arrived at the bookstore, Draven had intended to just wait outside but Bailey pulled her inside.

"You like reading books, don't you?" Ask Draven.

Bailey nodded, "It's more like a novel, I don't like textbooks"

"The book is boring, isn't it?"

"Yup"

"By the way, there's also a book about horror here, you said you liked horror right?" Draven nodded.

"The bookshelf is over there, in the far corner" Bailey pointed at the bookshelf some distance away from where they were standing.

"Well I'll be there then" Draven finally decided to go to the horror bookshelf that Bailey pointed out.

About 15 minutes passed, now Bailey had found a novel that caught her attention, but when her hand was about to take the novel entitled 'You're My Happy Ending' (I only made up the title of this book), someone's hand also intended to take the book. The two then looked at each other and were surprised to find out that they knew each other. Bailey removed her hand from the novel and let the girl take it.

"Oh hey, Alicia, right?" Bailey said.

Yup, that's Alicia.

"Um yeah, and you are..."

"Bails" Draven appeared from behind Bailey.

Now Alicia remembered who she was, Bailey. The girl that Draven introduced to her at the party a while ago

Draven looked at the person who was talking to Bailey and she was surprised to find that it was Alicia.

"Alicia?" "Draven?" they both said at the same time.

And an awkward situation ensued between the three of them.

"What are you doing here?" Alicia asked Draven.