6

Elvira
Hey

Russia
Hey oddball

Pea-brain
Did you skip school again? It's ten am

Elvira
No I'm at school

Cyclopes
Ooo on your phone, rebel

Time capsule
Don't get caught

Red twin
What class

Elvira
Math. Only the worst class on the planet

Cyclopes
Right there with you kid

Red twin
I love math

Russia
I prefer English

Elvira
Me too, I love to read. I have English sixth hour though

Pea-brain
Focus on your school work

Russia
Yes little one

Elvira
Okay

Elvira Second Person POV

You sighed while putting your phone back into your pocket. You had woken up really early on purpose just to get to school. Leaving on your hoodie for the duration of the day. Math was your least favorite. You sat next to Peter Parker, who was always skipping school and heading off to work at his stupid job at stark industries. Vanessa sat in front of you, and she still hadn't spoken to you besides handing you yesterday's homework copy this morning.

Lucky bastard won an internship there.

You hummed lightly while beginning to fill out the worksheet in front of you. Tomorrow was Thursday and we were completing all of the exams for the last quarter, and let's just say you were not prepared what so ever.

You eyed peters sheet every so often, he wasn't a genius but he was decent at math, which was better than what you had up your sleeve so copying was simply easier.

Math, more math, algebra, geometry, what was the difference. Before you know it 4th period was finally over and it was time for lunch. Packing up your items quickly, trying to shield the components of your backpack form other kids, seeing that's where your clothing and blanket were stored.

"Hey Elvira." Peter said, as seeing you were the only two left in class.

"Hi Peter." You replied while flipping your backpack into your shoulder.

"I saw you weren't at school yesterday, I brought an extra copy of the science homework. I know you have it 5th hour so I thought I'd give it to you now.." he said awkwardly while handing you the worksheet with your name written at the top.

"Oh. Thanks Peter." You whispered while gripping it with two hands.

"See you sixth hour!" He said happily while exiting the class. You felt the smile on your face slowly fade once he left the room. Leaving you alone. You sighed heavily while placing the sheet in your folder and making your way towards the lunch room.